The Get It Off Your Chest Thread... - Page 43 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Get It Off Your Chest Thread...

On 5/6/2018 at 1:38 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

Folk that get all excited because it’s dress down at the work

Sad bastards

Folk that refuse to dress down purely to avoid the quid to charity.

Worse still the folk that do dress down but “forget” to take any change with them also to avoid the quid to charity. You didn’t forget to put your jeans on you tight prick. Same people that “forgot” the week before, and the week before that as well.

15 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Folk that refuse to dress down purely to avoid the quid to charity.

Worse still the folk that do dress down but “forget” to take any change with them also to avoid the quid to charity. You didn’t forget to put your jeans on you tight prick. Same people that “forgot” the week before, and the week before that as well.

Charity, charity, charity. Get yersels ti fuck. Give me a pay rise of £2 a week then I’ll think about puting £1 in the bucket. Every week in my place the cunts are wanting money for something 

The robbing bastards have got the brass neck to get a few packets of Kipplings Viennese Whirls etc for £1 out of the pound shops then sell them individually for £1 each

You're provided workwear/spending allowances for workwear for a reason, to avoid rips, stains, spillages, threads and fuck knows what else on your own clais 

2 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Grumpy old men who forget that they were children once.

And shit parents who have failed to bring up their kids properly, ignoring them by letting them have fucking iPads all the time. Then wonder how they can’t behave.

Edited by killiefaetheferry

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

And shit parents who have failed to bring up their kids properly, ignoring them by letting them have fucking iPads all the time. Then wonder how they can’t behave.

And teachers who can't install any discipline into the wee fukers. Bring back the Lochgelly, that's what I say.

3 hours ago, Orraloon said:

And teachers who can't install any discipline into the wee fukers. Bring back the Lochgelly, that's what I say.

Ayrshire fuckers who move up to the “posh” area of Dundee(I know) and talk about ipads that are not stolen. 😂

Magazines and papers that give away the storylines in soaps.

I have been avoiding every bloody newspaper to avoid the corrie storyline then standing in Morrisons at check out yesterday  and a magazine with ****** dead ! emblazoned on  the front. Everything is leaked these days, why cant they just let us enjoy a wee bit of TV without spoiling it. 

On the plus side, I received a free pair of socks in the post this morning.  

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Magazines and papers that give away the storylines in soaps.

I have been avoiding every bloody newspaper to avoid the corrie storyline then standing in Morrisons at check out yesterday  and a magazine with ****** dead ! emblazoned on  the front. Everything is leaked these days, why cant they just let us enjoy a wee bit of TV without spoiling it. 

On the plus side, I received a free pair of socks in the post this morning.  

Is ****** Paisley talk for Shayne Ward?

3 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Is ****** Paisley talk for Shayne Ward?

Naw, its Aidan with an extra asterisk , I was trying to put people off the scent 😡

I am clinging onto the fact I still dont know what is wrong with him.  If you give it away you will no be around long enough to see your SSC card on your completed bucket list. 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Naw, its Aidan with an extra asterisk , I was trying to put people off the scent 😡

I am clinging onto the fact I still dont know what is wrong with him.  If you give it away you will no be around long enough to see your SSC card on your completed bucket list. 

I don’t know what’s wrong with him, I don’t watch it, just watch the odd episode or two every fortnight or so if there’s nout else on. My guess would be that he gets murdered with it being a soap

I think the last time I seen it David just had his arse banged and the big ginger polismin was obsessed with plugs

Its too far fetched. Muslim lesbians and babies being born in hiding then sold on the black market b’fuck

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I don’t know what’s wrong with him, I don’t watch it, just watch the odd episode or two every fortnight or so if there’s nout else on. My guess would be that he gets murdered with it being a soap

I think the last time I seen it David just had his arse banged and the big ginger polismin was obsessed with plugs

Its too far fetched. Muslim lesbians and babies being born in hiding then sold on the black market b’fuck

Of course its far fetched,  who the fook would watch it if it was like a real back street in Manchester. Half the time it is rubbish but l have watched it for over 40 years, the theme tune is like a drug , and some of the characters are funny . When they are not dying that is 😢

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

😂.

( One would 'instill' discipline. Orraloon is very funny, but does not play well with others.)

School is not for playing. School is for learning. Get the wee fukers sorted oot.

Modern day boozers

Absolute shit holes and full of pretentious hipster cunts and those women with those stupid straight edged fringes and dungarees, probably dyed the hair purple or orange and they’re all drinking prosecco, flavoured gin and craft beers or juice out of empty jam jars. The types you see at Corbyn rallies

Theyll most likely also serve foreign shite that’s €1-€2 abroad on the all inclusives but because it’s got an exotic sounding fancy name they’ll charge ny-on six quid a pint

They talk a lot of rampant shite aswell, it’s all “hey man” “sure dude” “yeah, totally”

Shoot the cunts!

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Modern day boozers

Absolute shit holes and full of pretentious hipster cunts and those women with those stupid straight edged fringes and dungarees, probably dyed the hair purple or orange and they’re all drinking prosecco, flavoured gin and craft beers or juice out of empty jam jars. The types you see at Corbyn rallies

Theyll most likely also serve foreign shite that’s €1-€2 abroad on the all inclusives but because it’s got an exotic sounding fancy name they’ll charge ny-on six quid a pint

They talk a lot of rampant shite aswell, it’s all “hey man” “sure dude” “yeah, totally”

Shoot the cunts!

Agreed. Unless there is sawdust on the floor and a spittoon I refuse to give them my custom. 

2 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Modern day boozers

Shoot the cunts!

Cocktails bars are worse. Try getting stuck behind 10 women all wanting French martinis , a drink that fills a glass the size of a thimble.  Takes longer to make something than it does to drink it . 

Nothing worse than going to the toilet, at home or at work, and the person in before you hasn't flushed or cleaned the lavvy properly. Then when they are challenged they deny it was them. If you don't clean it then you are getting the blame. To add to this rant it really pisses me off when the last person in the toilet doesn't change or replace the toilet roll. What is the point in leaving 1 fuckin sheet of bog roll? Really stressful when you are half way through doing your business and notice there is no bog roll left, major situation ahead especially if your in the house yourself.