The Get It Off Your Chest Thread... - Page 37 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Get It Off Your Chest Thread...

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

I discovered this morning that the v in your cvnts isn’t necessary anymore. 

Cunts

Cunts

Cunts

See :)

Aye, I noticed that when DTS had a tourettes spree and the board didnae blow up.

However , being the lady I am,  I cant quite bring myself to type that actual word ..........😬  

On 02/12/2017 at 11:53 AM, Mark frae Crieff said:

i feel your pain... I have an add blocker now pain gone... It was that or a new screen... :ph34r:

I give in. What add blocker did you get? This ‘last pass’ advert has almost sent me over the edge. I am about to fookin murder someone. 

Wee lass when asked about favourite princess:

August- Belle

September - Belle

October - Belle

November - Belle

December - Belle

Santa goes heavy on Beauty and the Beast smugly finishing wrapping AM 23rd December

23rd December (PM) - wee lass pipes up 'I love Princess Jasmine the best'

Me to Mrs Claus - 'why don't we do your culture this year, put all the presents back and just buy her a £5 dress some random time between February and April  to  do with moons then eat chicken for a week to celebrate year of the fire dog - I'll even ferment the rice'

Mrs Claus offers a look that says if I want to pump her in that really slutty Christmas ensemble I've bought my arse is going ToysRus again!!! These bastards must be seriously mismanaged to be skint given the wedge I've spunked in there!!   

15 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

When your trying to watch your programs with part timers and somebody keeps talking rampant shite all the way through it "what's she been in"

‘Your programs ‘ ? 😂😂

My mum is the only other person I know who uses that phrase and she is 76.

She constantly spoils every storyline in Corrie, the only soap I watch, as she reads all those Tv mags that reveal the plot months in advance. She also has the TV on at full volume, PLUS the subtitles on. Hardly worth the bother when she knows what is gonna happen next. 

18 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

‘Your programs ‘ ? 😂😂

My mum is the only other person I know who uses that phrase and she is 76.

DTS is quality for the auld terms. A few weeks ago he was on about ‘getting the messages’ :lol:

Talking about auld terms is it just an Edinburgh thing that when you're away to get the messages if you go to Asda you'll say "I'm away to Asda for the messages" or "I'm away to safeways for the messages and so forth for Sainsbury's, Tescos etc etc 

But when you're going to Scotmid you'll say "I'm away to the store for the messages"

10 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

STV2  must be one of his ‘programs’. 🙂

I think a more appropriate name abbreviation  would be DT’s. 

I preferred Grampian if truth be telt. It was handy if I was 15-20 minutes late in from the school and I missed the start of Home and Away I'd just put it on Grampian and it was business a short usual

10 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Talking about auld terms is it just an Edinburgh thing that when you're away to get the messages if you go to Asda you'll say "I'm away to Asda for the messages" or "I'm away to safeways for the messages and so forth for Sainsbury's, Tescos etc etc 

But when you're going to Scotmid you'll say "I'm away to the store for the messages"

😂, I dont know we dont have any Scotmids, it has  only recently become respectable to mention Aldi or Lidl. Mr Tdyer says he is off to the rip off bastards when I send him to the Co-op for rolls at the weekend.

When I go to visit my mum she sends me to the ‘convenience store’ ( she doesnt call it that...) across the road. She rips a tiny wee bit of paper off the corner of an old newspaper and writes her messages on that. The writing gets smaller and smaller as she runs out of space. Its always the same messages, The Sun, The Paisley Express, 20 fags, a bottle of wine and ‘something for a cup of tea’ .

She then wraps the money up in the message list like I am 5 yrs old and gonna spend it all on the penny tray.

4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Most folk that I know still talk about "going for the messages" and most of them are "hardly any age at all"

Only folk who are truly auld, class others at no age at all. :D

Edited by Ormond

16 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂, I dont know we dont have any Scotmids, it has  only recently become respectable to mention Aldi or Lidl. Mr Tdyer says he is off to the rip off bastards when I send him to the Co-op for rolls at the weekend.

When I go to visit my mum she sends me to the ‘convenience store’ ( she doesnt call it that...) across the road. She rips a tiny wee bit of paper off the corner of an old newspaper and writes her messages on that. The writing gets smaller and smaller as she runs out of space. Its always the same messages, The Sun, The Paisley Express, 20 fags, a bottle of wine and ‘something for a cup of tea’ .

She then wraps the money up in the message list like I am 5 yrs old and gonna spend it all on the penny tray.

We actually have a real life Kwik-E-Mart(it’s real name) beside us and the guy behind the counter looks exactly like Apu.