The Get It Off Your Chest Thread... - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Get It Off Your Chest Thread...

Society's fixation with gender specific roles.

The amount of people who don't believe me when I tell them that I'm a primary school head teacher is staggering.

It's happened to me 6 times today alone.

Just five per cent of primary school teachers in Scotland are men.

What sort of example are we setting to future generations when we limit the number of early age educational male role models in this way?

That's actually a staggering statistic. When I was at primary I remember most of my teachers were men, the headmaster was also male, times must have changed.

People who drive to the gym and park as close to the door as possible annoy me, even more so if they are in people carrier and straddle the white lines.

Beat me to that one! People will go to ridiculous lengths to avoid walking 50 yards to get to the gym, it makes no sense!

That BBC Children in Need single. A classic song and a very good cause but it's absolutely boak inducing. If it comes on the radio or tv the channel is immediately changed. Can't remember the last time a song annoyed me as much...

God only Knows why that affects you so much.....

What annoys me is people who go to Gyms, and then complain about other people who go to gyms.

Get a real job, that involves real physical labour, and you would not need to go near a gym in the first place.

That's the biggest loads of pish i've ever read. You're overweight, right?

People who make thinly veiled "I go to the gym" posts....

Rumbled..... :lol:

People who drive to the gym and park as close to the door as possible annoy me, even more so if they are in people carrier and straddle the white lines.

What about folk who run to and from the gym?

Charity tv events, like the one about cancer last weekend, children in need, sport relief etc. Total.cringefests. Multi millionaires trying to get exposure and further their own careers telling us to text to donate a tenner or more. FRO.