Big Ramy interview on Sky Sports.. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Big Ramy interview on Sky Sports..

Been getting fan mail now. My life has changed. Folk stop me oan the streets to talk about my interview,and how well I conducted myself. I telt yees years ago I was a Tartan Army legend, this just adds to my swagger.. You'll never here the end of this.. 1 bus, 2 planes, 7,000 mile, 2 continents, another train, Cup Final appearnce, then tracked down by Sky Sports for an interview !!! 🀣🀣🀣🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿✈️🍺

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Been getting fan mail now. My life has changed. Folk stop me oan the streets to talk about my interview,and how well I conducted myself. I telt yees years ago I was a Tartan Army legend, this just adds to my swagger.. You'll never here the end of this.. 1 bus, 2 planes, 7,000 mile, 2 continents, another train, Cup Final appearnce, then tracked down by Sky Sports for an interview !!! 🀣🀣🀣🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿✈️🍺

Β 

Screenshot_20230606_080136_Gallery.jpg

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Β 

I'm on at the 2 min mark...🀣🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Β 

Β 

Still got your accent, nice one (although probably more Newton Mearns than GovanΒ πŸ˜„πŸ˜€)

30 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

You want to get away home, you're putting a hex on thingsΒ πŸ˜„

Went to see Capaldi & he's on the sick

Went to see Celtic & the managers buggered off.

What's next????Β πŸ˜ƒ

🀣🀣🀣🀣

On 6/6/2023 at 1:07 PM, scottincarlisle said:

You want to get away home, you're putting a hex on thingsΒ πŸ˜„

Went to see Capaldi & he's on the sick

Went to see Celtic & the managers buggered off.

What's next????Β πŸ˜ƒ

Plan a trip to Ibrox next pleaseΒ πŸ˜‰

At any point during talking to that shower of mainstream media shite did you consider going Gonzo and just unleashing a rant about how poor Sky's coverage of Scottish football is overall? Granted if you had done you wouldn't have made the final cut, but just want to know your thought process.

Β 

Β 

28 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

At any point during talking to that shower of mainstream media shite did you consider going Gonzo and just unleashing a rant about how poor Sky's coverage of Scottish football is overall? Granted if you had done you wouldn't have made the final cut, but just want to know your thought process.

Β 

Β 

I was only asked about Ange mate, I hate Sky, but I wanted to be on the telly..🀣🀣

2 hours ago, morrie21 said:

Β 

Β 

I would love to see someone do that.Β 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 8:09 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just saw this Ramy, I always believed in you and you have went and made yourself a celebrity and legend overnight. Great interview btw!.

Hope to see you on a chat show soon!

15 hours ago, robbo cop said:

Just saw this Ramy, I always believed in you and you have went and made yourself a celebrity and legend overnight. Great interview btw!.

Hope to see you on a chat show soon!

Hahaha. I had to laugh when Sky Sports interviewed me. I thought of the TAMB to be honest and how my legendary status would be cemented forever.. Imagine of all folk they could have interviewed, and they chose the Canadian mounting visiting on holiday fae Canada, only me..🀣🀣. I was actually calm when the camera was on, surprisingly because I am normally a very shy and introverted fella..πŸ˜‰. Cheers Robbo pal. All the best mate..🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hahaha. I had to laugh when Sky Sports interviewed me. I thought of the TAMB to be honest and how my legendary status would be cemented forever.. Imagine of all folk they could have interviewed, and they chose the Canadian mounting visiting on holiday fae Canada, only me..🀣🀣. I was actually calm when the camera was on, surprisingly because I am normally a very shy and introverted fella..πŸ˜‰. Cheers Robbo pal. All the best mate..🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

• 2 weeks later...