Eurostar to Lille. - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Eurostar to Lille.

1 hour ago, Jzw85 said:

Taking my son to his first away game hopefully get tickets we are on 8 points. Booked flights in to Charleroi from Edinburgh and getting euro star to london on way home for a few days in londonn

This will likely go down to zero points for tickets. Good luck hopefully get the wee man to the game!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Eurostar from St Pancras 1301 Monday & arrive 1527 (1 hr 26 mins) & return 1334 Wednesday = £ 86.00 return. Be home in Sitingbourne (Kent) 90 minutes after arriving back in London via Hi-speed from St Pancras 😁

Almost a home game for me 🥳

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Jzw85 said:

Does anyone know when the tickets will be on sale ? 

The supporters club won't put tickets out until the Cyprus game is out of the way. They will obviously have to put the Spain and France tickets on sale at the same time as there is only a few days between the matches. 

15 hours ago, thesaint said:

The supporters club won't put tickets out until the Cyprus game is out of the way. They will obviously have to put the Spain and France tickets on sale at the same time as there is only a few days between the matches. 

Ok cheers 

• 2 weeks later...

Just booked Eurostar out Sunday about 1pm and back the same train as you ie 1.35 Wednesday. Usually go with my pals to the away games but they can't make it so taking my missus to her first Scotland game after 26 years of marriage. Hopefully it doesn't stop the 27th ! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...