U18/21/ Youth/ Women's Team etc - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

U18/21/ Youth/ Women's Team etc

Robbo `81

Just wondering am I the only one who has no interest , as in really couldn't care less, far less want to watch the games how any Scotland Team other than what is now referred as Men's A Side does ?

For avoidance of doubt, this is not a veiled dig about Women's Football in general or the like, and I get why we have Under whatever teams to get players experience etc but it's just watchingbthe games themselves,  or xaring about the results is not something I've ever done.

2 hours ago, Robbo `81 said:

Just wondering am I the only one who has no interest , as in really couldn't care less, far less want to watch the games how any Scotland Team other than what is now referred as Men's A Side does ?

For avoidance of doubt, this is not a veiled dig about Women's Football in general or the like, and I get why we have Under whatever teams to get players experience etc but it's just watchingbthe games themselves,  or xaring about the results is not something I've ever done.

It's good to watch when possible & try to predict who will make the A team in the future. Part of the fun of being a fan for me. 

I think below the u21 you can almost say it's down to physical ability and pace that makes the best team. The u21 and above is where most players with potential start to show there class.  A few do before then but I'm talking generally. That is why most people don't talk about these teams, we do talk about a few individuals. I also think when it comes to our u21 we have had the worst manager in the history of football. We have had quite a few good players (squads) but have struggled to put any decent run of games together so not much to want to talk about or even watch. Again I see and hear more about how bad the team are selected and organised than how they preformed. Again down to the useless SFA and Gemmill.