Pubs @ Pints..... - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

In Manchester just now. 2 pints of Peroni.. £12😳😳😳

Aye, I hear *anal Street is expensive these days.. .

Edited by Bzzzz

30 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Christ Ramy, you're getting a bit too close to me for comfort.  I'm away to lock the doors and windows.

🤣🤣. Just done these 2.... On to Partick shortly. Smiddy Bar....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

20230606_125107.jpg

20230606_131836.jpg

This would only happen to daft Ramy. Last pub I went into, had more blokes than the last boozer. So I asked the barmaid if it was a gay bar, she sais NO!! .. She then tells me where the gay bars are in Glasgow !!! 😳. Ahm like "fuck no, I'm no gay, happily married, visiting from Canada".. Only fuckin me. Some holiday.. No disrespect meant to anyone on this board, hope no one is offended. Just funny as fuck.. Only one Ramy !! 🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This would only happen to daft Ramy. Last pub I went into, had more blokes than the last boozer. So I asked the barmaid if it was a gay bar, she sais NO!! .. She then tells me where the gay bars are in Glasgow !!! 😳. Ahm like "fuck no, I'm no gay, happily married, visiting from Canada".. Only fuckin me. Some holiday.. No disrespect meant to anyone on this board, hope no one is offended. Just funny as fuck.. Only one Ramy !! 🤣🤣🤣

So, which gay bar are you going to first then?

36 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣. Just done these 2.... On to Partick shortly. Smiddy Bar....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

20230606_125107.jpg

20230606_131836.jpg

If you’re going to The Smiddy nip along the road to The Windsor and The Rosevale, you’ll love both of them……

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Maybe the barmaid had seen some of the selfies you’ve posted recently 😜

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Big Angeball has apparently stopped, but Big Ramy never Stops !!! Some fuckin holiday btw..🤣🤣🤣🍺🍺🍺

20230606_172037.jpg

20230606_165041.jpg

It would be highly entertaining if you got interviewed on Sky during the pub crawl 😄