Big Ramy comin hame !!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Big Ramy comin hame !!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Another ground !!😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

20230605_111209.jpg

20230605_111548.jpg

Great to see you made it to a proper ground Ramy! 😁 

A great wee read and good to see you enjoying yersel’. Brig Inn is a great wee pub. Guessing you’ve not tried Rumours further up the road in Barrhead? 🤣

7 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

A great wee read and good to see you enjoying yersel’. Brig Inn is a great wee pub. Guessing you’ve not tried Rumours further up the road in Barrhead? 🤣

🤣🤣🤣. Been well warned aboot rumours pal.. Nae chance..🤣🤣🤣👍👍

9 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

Alfie, when I went to the St.Mirren ground, the front door was open, so I walked in. Lad said I couod not go see the ground. I was honest, told him I support Celtic and was over fron Canada for the Cup Final. Well, what a gentleman. Gave me a wee tour, home and visitor dressing room, let me walk on the pitch, sat in the dugout. It was brilliant Alfie, lovely ground..😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Alfie, when I went to the St.Mirren ground, the front door was open, so I walked in. Lad said I couod not go see the ground. I was honest, told him I support Celtic and was over fron Canada for the Cup Final. Well, what a gentleman. Gave me a wee tour, home and visitor dressing room, let me walk on the pitch, sat in the dugout. It was brilliant Alfie, lovely ground..😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Glad to hear they looked after you. 👍 

I think we all still miss the old Love Street, but the new place is certainly starting to feel more like home these days - and pitch is always in great nick as you’d have seen when you were gracing the hallowed turf. 

On 6/6/2023 at 12:47 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

My husband went to the recent Celtic /St Mirren game at Parkhead. He had to  collect the tickets from Parkhead a day or two before and mentioned to the guy that the away end seats unfortunately had a rubbish view. The guy gave him his card and said next time he was going to contact him and he would sort him out with better seats which was good of him.  Its not hatred and ill feeling all the time 😊

8 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I have been keeping up to date with your travels Ramy whilst I am on holiday . I notice you regularly have things sticking out the top of your head in your pics , is this a trademark?  😁

IMG_6827.jpeg.a929fa989d22b1659831b3141cc8241c.jpegIMG_6836.thumb.png.54f79a797de48b07f61e5d3aa516d20a.pngIMG_6835.thumb.png.7d41936509d488966f09ff70501f90cc.png

😆

On a similar note, I once had some strawberries growing out the top of my head.

My doctor gave me some cream to put on them.

4 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I have been keeping up to date with your travels Ramy whilst I am on holiday . I notice you regularly have things sticking out the top of your head in your pics , is this a trademark?  😁

IMG_6827.jpeg.a929fa989d22b1659831b3141cc8241c.jpegIMG_6836.thumb.png.54f79a797de48b07f61e5d3aa516d20a.pngIMG_6835.thumb.png.7d41936509d488966f09ff70501f90cc.png

😄

Have you ever seen the film The Omen? 

23 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Damian??? Easy...🤣🤣🤣

According to the book of revelations (ScottyCTA will confirm) the devil will be re-incarnated with 67 feet, and have a mark upon his skin to signify this. 😜

26 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ahhh fuck !!!! 🤣🤣

20230607_214101.jpg

😄

Good to see you gotten another apostrophe added!

Also good to see you've had a great homecoming Ramy. Mind and stop into Dublin on your way back!

52 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

According to the book of revelations (ScottyCTA will confirm) the devil will be re-incarnated with 67 feet, and have a mark upon his skin to signify this. 😜

Which is also just over 22 yards and the length of cricket wickets.

Might not be a coincidence "He" visit Durham County Cricket Ground ?

23 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

😄

Good to see you gotten another apostrophe added!

Also good to see you've had a great homecoming Ramy. Mind and stop into Dublin on your way back!

To be fair mate, I did not know what I was thinking with the apostrophe. Got it fixed thank fuck.. Won't be Dublin mate. Great holiday though big man.. Cheers..😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

13 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤️

20230607_141326.jpg

If you're ever in Kilmarnock, go to Ricccarton Fire Station. There is a plague that details the birthplace of Malcom Wallace, his dad. 

image.jpeg.084e9f4a1ceb023180977297a388ebd2.jpeg

Riccarton Castle Name Plaque © Billy McCrorie :: Geograph Britain and  Ireland