Big Ramy comin hame !!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Big Ramy comin hame !!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, phart said:

Good to see Ed hope he is doing well.

He is brand new mate. He picked me up at the train station in Manchester, took me to the 2 football grounds, then we went out on the town. Stayed at his, back to Durham next morning. He is funny man, we had some laugh... Told me some crackin stories.. He is doing well Phart..👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

3 hours ago, Mazziessc said:

Pleasant read this Ramy, breath of fresh air v some of the dribble on here. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Told you, should've had camera crew following him. Just need to film the journey retrospectively. Only question is... who would play Ramy?

A narcissistic, fun-loving, quick to anger wee man. 

10 hours ago, Mazziessc said:

Pleasant read this Ramy, breath of fresh air v some of the dribble on here. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

This just happened. Got aff the train at Queen Street and Ramy does what Ramy wants..🤣🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ramy is back in Glasgow !!! 🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Forgot to mention, they are ne even ma Bagpipes. I just asked the girl if I couod have a go on them walking between QST and GC..🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

On 5/31/2023 at 3:29 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

He is brand new mate. He picked me up at the train station in Manchester, took me to the 2 football grounds, then we went out on the town. Stayed at his, back to Durham next morning. He is funny man, we had some laugh... Told me some crackin stories.. He is doing well Phart..👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I would be shocked and stunned if GMan wasnt involved in any of his stories 😊

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ramy is back in Glasgow !!! 🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

😂 fantastic Ramy ! Hope you made enough for your train fare 👍

23 hours ago, duncan II said:

Told you, should've had camera crew following him. Just need to film the journey retrospectively. Only question is... who would play Ramy?

Hes taken enough selfies without the need for a whole crew🤣

Edited by vanderark14

23 hours ago, duncan II said:

Stephen Graham could probably do a great Canadian accent