Big Ramy comin hame !!🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Big Ramy comin hame !!🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's brilliant SH.. Lennox is a legend !!! How far is Salcoats from Barrhead mate?

Driving, about 35 mins or if you get the train you'd need to go into central station and then a train towards largs.Β 

8 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

My hometown.Β 

Bobby stays 100 yards from my parents. Great guy.

Stevenston man myself but I did a fair bit of drinking over the border 😁

5 hours ago, bonzo said:

Driving, about 35 mins or if you get the train you'd need to go into central station and then a train towards largs.Β 

Going to Central from Barrhead, so will take the train. Cheers for that pal.. πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‘

4 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

If you are still here for the Georgia game I'll meet up for a pre-match drink.

Unlucky mate, I go back on the 12th of June. Next time I'm over will be for Scotland qualifier, so defo meet then Craig....πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‘πŸΊ

At the airport this morning after dropping Mrs.Ramy off at work.. 48 hours and counting. Just a wee bit excited !!!! Comin hame troops !!! 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❀️❀️❀️🍺🍺🍺🍺🀣🀣🀣🀣

20230518_070739.jpg

Big Man on his way.. 18 hours, bus to Montreal, fly to Toronto, then fly to Glasgow... 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿✈️✈️✈️

20230520_074609.jpg

7 minutes ago, ger intae them said:

thought I told you about the polyester πŸ˜†

It's cotton mate..πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘ŠπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ Ώ

Ramy is in Glasgow... Yassssssssssssssssss..🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

20230521_070526.jpg

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ramy is in Glasgow... Yassssssssssssssssss..🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

20230521_070526.jpg

Welcome to Glasgow Ramy 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 I hope you are through passport control by now . Its usually murder with those  machines that never seem to work. 

35 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Welcome to Glasgow Ramy 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 I hope you are through passport control by now . Its usually murder with those  machines that never seem to work. 

Cheers TD. It's a fuckin pain in the arse. Awe these bawbags putting their passports on the screen upside down, I'm no havin it. Fuckin get a move on folks...🀣🀣🀣. I'm just up from 40 winks... In Barrhead.. Lovely day....Lewis Capaldi tonight..πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸΊπŸΊπŸΊ

17 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Cheers TD. It's a fuckin pain in the arse. Awe these bawbags putting their passports on the screen upside down, I'm no havin it. Fuckin get a move on folks...🀣🀣🀣. I'm just up from 40 winks... In Barrhead.. Lovely day....Lewis Capaldi tonight..πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸΊπŸΊπŸΊ

I was coming back from Spain a few weeks ago and a guy was trying to get through the passport machine with a big β€˜police cone’ hat on and the rim covering his entire face. He was deadly serious as well trying to get through.Β 
Enjoy tonight 😁🍻