Reasons to be cheerful - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Reasons to be cheerful

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Sticky vicky surely can't still be alive? We seen her in 2000 and she was aboot 80 then 😂

Think her daughter took over amongst other imitations

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sticky_Vicky

14 hours ago, Bobster said:

Good job I left this opportunity alone then 😅

😂😂 -.double dead. 
The Greatest Showman is on the hotel cabaret tonight,  she will be wishing she was here. Though the guy has cancelled the last 3 nights,  hardly a ringing endorsement for the title. 

4 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

10th anniversary for me and the Mrs next year so we've just booked a holiday to New Orleans, Memphis and Nashville in March.  I will now spend the next 11 months counting down to it! (And figuring out how to pay for it!)

I was ment to be doing this over Xmas and New year 2 years ago but Covid fucked it right out the park, which was a complete boot in the balls because it only really fits in with my holidays two out of every 7 years

12 hours ago, dan cake said:

I was ment to be doing this over Xmas and New year 2 years ago but Covid fucked it right out the park, which was a complete boot in the balls because it only really fits in with my holidays two out of every 7 years

We've been talking about doing it for a few years so not being able to go on holiday over lockdown was a bit of a blessing as it helped us save up a bit to be able to push the button on it.  I've been to Memphis before but it was a bit of a whistle stop tour 25 years ago so looking forward to doing it properly this time

17 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just retired !! 

Celtic will win the league!!

In Nova Scotia this very minute on holiday with Mrs.Ramy...

And most of all? I'm Scottish !!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

20230425_165716.jpg

For gods sake Ramy this is not making me feel cheery at all it is making me feel wholly inadequate. Can you no post  a pic of your  wife looking a bit less beautiful 😡 How about one with a double chin, you must have something . Or maybe with a perm from the 80’s 😁

5 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

For gods sake Ramy this is not making me feel cheery at all it is making me feel wholly inadequate. Can you no post  a pic of your  wife looking a bit less beautiful 😡 How about one with a double chin, you must have something . Or maybe with a perm from the 80’s 😁

🤣🤣🤣

. Ramy in the late mid 80s...

IMG_20230422_185219.jpg

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣🤣

. Ramy in the late mid 80s...

IMG_20230422_185219.jpg

With the greatest of respect Ramy its not your looks I am envious of 😁

That guy looks familiar. You sure thats not an ex Celtic player ???😉

18 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

With the greatest of respect Ramy its not your looks I am envious of 😁

That guy looks familiar. You sure thats not an ex Celtic player ???😉

I’m pretty sure that’s Barry Grant from Brookside.