Spanish home end

MegabusTA

• MegabusTA changed the title to Spanish home end
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, MegabusTA said:

What’s the chances of getting a couple o tickets from Spanish FA when come available ?

my points are low just now and cannae see me getting any from SFA . 

Probably not bad dependent on ground size  , I got some sent to our hotel last time in Alicante which only held 32k . Just wait till the Spanish fa put them on sale online , if they ever tell us where the game is of course . Used to use the hotel address a lot if they needed a local address . If you're lucky you might even be able to print them online ....

22 hours ago, tattiescone69 said:

Probably not bad dependent on ground size  , I got some sent to our hotel last time in Alicante which only held 32k . Just wait till the Spanish fa put them on sale online , if they ever tell us where the game is of course . Used to use the hotel address a lot if they needed a local address . If you're lucky you might even be able to print them online ....

Aye.God forbid they should ever divulge where the game is going to be played.Obviously just too much to ask .Tits.

On 4/6/2023 at 11:23 PM, tattiescone69 said:

Thanks for that mate 👍🏻

11 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

The last time in Alicante we bought tickets through their sale. You then just used the card you purchased them at a cashpoint when you get there & its prints your tickets out. Selecting English on the ATM & it took you though it dead easy.

Thanks mate 👍🏻

1 hour ago, Rich NATA said:

ServiCaixa ATM's at Caixa Bank's.

Not all the ATM's dish out football/concert tickets. Caixa have standard ATM's and then they have the special ATM's, so maybe best to seek out a branch (not just a hole in a wall).

Our tickets got stuck inside the slot last time , had to go inside and get them to open it 🙄

2 hours ago, GLOSTA said:

They have until 3 months before to announce?

Aye,but they don't have to wait until three months before.It's the fact that all the their home venues including the games after ours have been announced.Why the f..k is our game the only one that the venue can't be revealed?Doesn't make any sense why our game is any different from the others.F..king annoying to say the least.

Surely the Spanish want to announce the game, sell 60,000 tickets, and get a few million euros in their bank account.

They are losing out by delaying.

As far as I know Spanish football isn't exactly awash with cash, most of the clubs are heavily in debt...

Edited by saintsparky

On 4/15/2023 at 12:10 PM, Rich NATA said:

Bari was the most surprising of all. None of us saw that coming.

And from memory, did a story not break a few days later that the game was getting moved to Rome due to Ultra's issues at the time, but was then scrapped.

Seem to recall a crazy amount of people had booked Milan based on nothing more than that was where they played us last time (lucky internal travel in Italy is so cheap and frequent). 

8 hours ago, wanderer said:

And from memory, did a story not break a few days later that the game was getting moved to Rome due to Ultra's issues at the time, but was then scrapped.

Seem to recall a crazy amount of people had booked Milan based on nothing more than that was where they played us last time (lucky internal travel in Italy is so cheap and frequent). 

Think a crazy number have booked Seville this time judging by flight prices

13 hours ago, tattiescone69 said:

Think a crazy number have booked Seville this time judging by flight prices

School holidays added in on top of the game, so prices were always going to be crazy to anywhere in the south of Spain from Scotland.

• 1 month later...

Stating to think I will just book Madrid and then train it to wherever the game is. Can get to most cities in Spain in a few hours on the fast train from Madrid.

Edited by GLOSTA