Scotland v Spain - Match Thread - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v Spain - Match Thread

romanticscot

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, romanticscot said:

I can't see this match ending with 22 on the park. Our game plan is working but tempers are flaring.  As I am typing, Dykes had a chance through, unlucky. 

i was thinking the same about that - if there is one team getting someone sent off i can see it us. Dykes wise not much to bring off the bench to replace him 

Just now, Saint4805 said:

They're such cheating gits. Milking any contact trying to get VAR checks and cards. 

I'm at the point of laughing at how pathetic these grown men are. Towards the end of the half one them went down holding his left shin when contact was made with his right shin. 

Football is getting worse at the top level, they're more interested in gaining fouls to stop play

The Ref was in danger of losing a grip of the game so, IMO he was giving out some yellows to get some authority back and unfortunately Dykes was the one that got it. I don't think a single Spaniard has been booked yet 

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Football⁩ is dead if a player ever gets sent off for that

Robertson sees him coming towards him raises his shoulder and catches him on the chin. The intent was there and he caught him, very lucky.