Scotland v Cyprus match thread..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v Cyprus match thread..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Big Ramy 1314

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

5 defenders at home vs Cyprus?? One up front? 😳. Ach well, Intae thum!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👊👊👊

We will be at Cyprus and likely play the same formation against Spain so it serves us well, but I was hoping to see pit 3/4 past these guys. Saying that, remember Tierney's hat trick of assists so it could still happen. 

Just now, romanticscot said:

We will be at Cyprus and likely play the same formation against Spain so it serves us well, but I was hoping to see pit 3/4 past these guys. Saying that, remember Tierney's hat trick of assists so it could still happen. 

Let's hope so mate..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👊👊

27 minutes ago, Tartan Chris said:

Last time McTominay was on the bench when fully fit?

He will surely return for Spain but surprised he's been left out with McGinn in advanced position and back 5. McGregor + Jack both starting v Cyprus is a bit odd,, would've actually put Ferguson in for a start.

Mctominay is an absolute liability wherever he plays 

Competent start so far. Tierney and Armstrong seeing plenty of the ball. We are playing a patient game so far but it's early days . And let me just say, this strip looks awesome.

Edited by romanticscot