SNP leadership election - Page 84 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SNP leadership election

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

I have already told you why she turned down the local affairs gig, maybe you should listen.

Read the second tweet. 

Did you hear that from her or did someone else tell you that?

9 minutes ago, aaid said:

Maybe it’s wise to listen to and accept what people actually say and not to pay too much attention to unattributed sources causing trouble.  

This is tactical and the right thing to do - particularly when the clique begin a witch hunt against certain elected members which is almost certain the next time they step out of line

I'm looking at Joanna Cherry in the main

4 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

This is tactical and the right thing to do

It is the right thing to do and shows class, but are you saying that she’s lying here?

I’d never be as impolite about any such offer as has been attributed.

Just now, hampden_loon2878 said:

I know some of her family, but the information came from fishing association, I completely trust the information 

And they have absolutely no agenda in making it all about changes to fisheries regulations I guess.

How is fishing for Brexit going these days anyway?

4 minutes ago, aaid said:

It is the right thing to do and shows class, but are you saying that she’s lying here?

Lying is a strong word in the Political games

She is telling the truth but doesn't really mean it is more apt

As soon as GRR rears it's head again - which it will need to very soon - he will need to do something about Cherry, Lisa Cameron, Carol Monaghan, Michelle Thomson, Forbes and others

Those that elected him will want them burned at the stake

2 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

So what you’re saying is she didn’t tell Humza to stick it and didn’t consider the rural affairs brief to be beneath her, so those reports that she did are incorrect. 

18 minutes ago, aaid said:

And they have absolutely no agenda in making it all about changes to fisheries regulations I guess.

How is fishing for Brexit going these days anyway?

it’s a inshore fisheries association that was anti brexit, that fishing for brexit mob were were like the torie versions of you, a bunch of space cadets,, these inside associations are night and day to that. Let’s wait and see what happens when they try push this policy, there will be hell on  

21 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

As soon as GRR rears it's head again - which it will need to very soon - he will need to do something about Cherry, Lisa Cameron, Carol Monaghan, Michelle Thomson, Forbes and others

Those that elected him will want them burned at the stake

I can see some voting against the party whip with some of the green pushed policies. 

21 minutes ago, aaid said:

So what you’re saying is she didn’t tell Humza to stick it and didn’t consider the rural affairs brief to be beneath her, so those reports that she did are incorrect. 

Telling him to literally outright stick it because of a demotion would be foolish and i don't think anyone inferred that she did

She told him to stick it by other means

That's how party politics work in the main 

7 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Telling him to literally outright stick it because of a demotion would be foolish and i don't think anyone inferred that she did

She told him to stick it by other means

That's how party politics work in the main 

So the reports are lies then 👍

Im embarrassed for the SNP.  Mhairi black leading at Westminster?  the new Cabinet?

it’s like someone rounded up the thickies and weirdos and stuck them in government.  where is the quality and statesmanship?  zero.

How long before the tax disparity for Scotland rises to pay for loony left policies of the greens and general fuck ups akin to the ferrys?  I can stomach paying a bit more for university education and free prescriptions but not for that.

8 hours ago, Freeedom said:

Can we ban aaid?

For what, having a different opinion and not being afraid to voice it?   Quite the little authoritarian aren’t you, a common trait of the far left I find. 

32 minutes ago, aaid said:

For what, having a different opinion and not being afraid to voice it?   Quite the little authoritarian aren’t you, a common trait of the far left I find. 

I wouldn't ban you but it would be good if you took those fucking blinkers off

44 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Im embarrassed for the SNP.  Mhairi black leading at Westminster?  the new Cabinet?

it’s like someone rounded up the thickies and weirdos and stuck them in government.  where is the quality and statesmanship?  zero.

How long before the tax disparity for Scotland rises to pay for loony left policies of the greens and general fuck ups akin to the ferrys?  I can stomach paying a bit more for university education and free prescriptions but not for that.

We should raise the taxes to get better transport links when scotland play at Hampden 

39 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

We should raise the taxes to get better transport links when scotland play at Hampden 

I would be ok with that.  A four lane each side motorway all the way to glasgow and massive park and ride in to the game.  Rather spend it on that than a DRS.

1 minute ago, Malcolm said:

I would be ok with that.  A four lane each side motorway all the way to glasgow and massive park and ride in to the game.  Rather spend it on that than a DRS.

Could you imagine wee Patrick Harvie at that suggestion 🤣🤣🤣🤣