Managers Thread.... - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Managers Thread....

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I am quite interested to see how Ange gets on in England. Its hard to judge a manager on what he does at Celtic considering the resources they have at their disposal.,

Who gives a flyin fuck !!! Ange is a cnut !!

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who gives a flyin fuck !!! Ange is a cnut !!

Clearly I do otherwise I wouldn't have said "I am quite interested to see how Ange gets on in England"

Went and visited a good mate of mine today in Glasgow. Trust me, this lad knows what went on, he filled me in. Ange is a fuckin rat, worse than Brendan Rodger's. He had this deal done with Spurs well before he spoke with DD about the new deal Celtic offered him. He played the Celtic board, and he played the trust the supporters gave him.. I won't get into it. Ange is for Ange, a liar and selfish human being.. I hope he flops at Spurs, never want to see that bastard set foot in Parkhead again..

43 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Went and visited a good mate of mine today in Glasgow. Trust me, this lad knows what went on, he filled me in. Ange is a fuckin rat, worse than Brendan Rodger's. He had this deal done with Spurs well before he spoke with DD about the new deal Celtic offered him. He played the Celtic board, and he played the trust the supporters gave him.. I won't get into it. Ange is for Ange, a liar and selfish human being.. I hope he flops at Spurs, never want to see that bastard set foot in Parkhead again..

Nobody could ever accuse you of being fickle Ramy. 

20 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

If you want loyalty in a manager bring in Dick Campbell. The rest of these guys are only in it for themselves. Unbelievable the fans of clubs like Celtic, Rangers and other Scottish clubs buy into the pish rhetoric they spout when things are going well.

Rodgers left at the first available opportunity, Postecoglou and Gerrard too. I guess if Beale goes on a tear and Fulham come sniffing about in Jan/Feb 2024 he will do the same. 

Scottish fitba is just a stepping stone for ambitious and progressive football coaches. Might as well accept that instead of deluding yourselves that they love your club. Do you/did you at any point in your working life love your employer?

2 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

If you want loyalty in a manager bring in Dick Campbell. The rest of these guys are only in it for themselves. Unbelievable the fans of clubs like Celtic, Rangers and other Scottish clubs buy into the pish rhetoric they spout when things are going well.

Rodgers left at the first available opportunity, Postecoglou and Gerrard too. I guess if Beale goes on a tear and Fulham come sniffing about in Jan/Feb 2024 he will do the same. 

Scottish fitba is just a stepping stone for ambitious and progressive football coaches. Might as well accept that instead of deluding yourselves that they love your club. Do you/did you at any point in your working life love your employer?

Well put. I do now.. Fuck loyalty, it's all about the ££££

Barring some late hitch or other, it looks like the perma tanned, Turkey teethed snake charmer is on the way back.

Can’t say I’m too thrilled.

Oh well, at least with a reputed £30m transfer kitty he should be able to blow the huns into orbit for however long he decides to stick around this time. What’s more doubtful is if he can make us any more competitive on the European stage.

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Barring some late hitch or other, it looks like the perma tanned, Turkey teethed snake charmer is on the way back.

Oh well, at least with a reputed £30m transfer kitty he should be able to blow the huns into orbit for however long he decides to stick around this time. What’s more doubtful is if he can make us any more competitive on the European stage.

You never know, he might look at this as long term now since he's been back to the EPL and been sacked again

2 hours ago, slasher said:

Doing something in Europe must be his incentive.  I mean, he already achieved everything there is to achieve domestically the last time he was there and his stock is still high enough in England that he'd land a decent-ish gig down there if he waited long enough.

On 6/7/2023 at 9:39 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not when the integrity of my great club is involved. That Skippy the kangaroo cunt can hop to fuck as far as I'm concerned mate.. 

So if Brendan comes back will he be a Rat or a good guy? 🤔

5 hours ago, scotlad said:

Doing something in Europe must be his incentive.  I mean, he already achieved everything there is to achieve domestically the last time he was there and his stock is still high enough in England that he'd land a decent-ish gig down there if he waited long enough.

What could he do in Europe that would amount to sucess though. Would he come back just to try and get into last 16 of CL for example. Anything other than winning EL or ECL wouldnt be sucess given Rangers have just got to the EL final.