Managers Thread.... - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Managers Thread....

10 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

Southampton have sacked Nathan Jones after just three months (one of which was a World Cup month without any league fixtures).

The club statement is extremely short and doesn't even thank him for his efforts or wish him well.

Nae wonder he was (and by association Southampton) comedy gold, the definition of no self awareness 

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

Southampton have sacked Nathan Jones after just three months (one of which was a World Cup month without any league fixtures).

The club statement is extremely short and doesn't even thank him for his efforts or wish him well.

Southampton are a mess. Relegation is a very high possibility...

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Southampton are a mess. Relegation is a very high possibility...

Hard to understand where it has all gone wrong. On paper, it's a cracking squad of players. There's barely anyone in the entire squad who could be considered 'Shit'.

That said, if Che Adams had finished just half of the glorious chances to have come his way, we'd be in a better place and the the previous manager (Ralph Hassanhuttl) would probably have kept his job.

35 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Jim Goodwin must be a shoe-in for Motherwell. 

Stephen McManus being touted. Rumours McCall was sacked from Partick for talking to Motherwell last week. Probably nonsense but that sacking was a strange one.

Edited by Och Aye

On 2/12/2023 at 2:16 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

https://www.facebook.com/328764714386018/posts/pfbid02ExtgXJsoDbD97esBxtXxQ7LP9b7N87s4qyFwwH3QjSFW4c6ezmSHtp7ftq6JF8V2l/?sfnsn=mo&mibextid=6aamW6

What is this Alan Brazil like? I know he was a Scotland legend, but I don't know alot about him as a pundit.. Seems a decent enough lad mind you.. I know he likes a pint or 2..🤣

He's a bit of a knob, and a smelly Tory. Pretends he's got a clue about Celtic and scotland

7 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Ian Holloway to be announced as new Well manager. Happy with that, should be interesting at least.

If true, it will be interesting to hear tomorrow if Kenny MacIntyre and the Sportsound crew can drag themselves away from talking exclusively about the ugly sisters long enough to talk about it, let alone have an informed discussion about it.

7 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

If true, it will be interesting to hear tomorrow if Kenny MacIntyre and the Sportsound crew can drag themselves away from talking exclusively about the ugly sisters long enough to talk about it, let alone have an informed discussion about it.

I stopped listening when mcintyre was given the main gig. He's an absolute wanker of a man. 

I don't call anyone names.  Whether it be a football pundit, ex player, current player, tv station, radio station.  Whether I agree with their views or not.  I respect them.  I know that gets on a lot of peoples tits on here but a little respect goes a long way.  Especially our Scottish game.