Six Nations 2023 - Page 3 - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Six Nations 2023

vanderark14

Can't see us beating France or Ireland to be honest. Although the game against France might be heavily influenced by which team can keep 15 players on the field for the longest? If we can cut out most of the daft mistakes we mighty just sneak it?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Towards the end of the first half I was beginning to think uh-oh here we go again as Wales were close to edging into the lead. In the second half though we put the after-burners on and powered to an impressive win in the end - our biggest win over Wales.

The France game will be tough especially away from home but I wouldn't rule us out. I agree I cannot see us beating Ireland though.

Edited by Caledonian Craig

• 2 weeks later...

Right, Mon en scotland. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

9 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

Can’t believe the ref was trying to talk himself out of the 2nd red card. Fucking lunacy. Just shows what happens with a home crowd. 

He had to be correct by the TMO and assistant. Really poor from the ref

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

He had to be correct by the TMO and assistant. Really poor from the ref

It was the fact he talked through the entire incident, said it was head to head, no mitigation, but then concluded it wasn’t dangerous.  

He drove his head to White’s head with no attempt to do anything other than that. Thank god for the other officials.