Six Nations 2023 - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Six Nations 2023

vanderark14

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yasssssssssssssssssssssss. Fuck yees ya !!!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 cunts !!!!!!!! I just heard the result now, had an emergency at ma work !!!  Hahaha GIRFUT 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I’m genuinely not at the wynd up but how come rugby players born outwith Scotland are acceptable on this forum yet football players aren’t (see Craig Gordon thread), they’ll be dancing in the streets of Joburg tonight 

Edited by dan cake

2 minutes ago, dan cake said:

I’m genuinely not at the wynd up but how come rugby players born out with Scotland are acceptable on this forum yet football players aren’t (see Craig Gordon thread), they’ll be dancing in the streets of Joburg tonight 

I'm guessing the Saint doesn't care about rugby and we already know ramy doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

Edited by vanderark14

8 hours ago, dan cake said:

I’m genuinely not at the wynd up but how come rugby players born outwith Scotland are acceptable on this forum yet football players aren’t (see Craig Gordon thread), they’ll be dancing in the streets of Joburg tonight 

Several reasons I guess. Firstly, football is people's main interest here so what goes on in rugby is somewhat of an irrelevance. Secondly, the residency rule engrained in international rugby has been there for some years and fair to say that Scotland do not have a national league structure so home development is stretched so sourcing players from elsewhere is a necessity (not the case in football). Thirdly, and perhaps most importantly, as far as I know Van Der Merwhe did not turn down Scotland multiple times like footballers have with far stronger blood ties to Scotland.

Anyway great match and great win. We scored a lot of great tries and deserved the win. I really hope it is not a case of deja vu from last year where we beat England and went to Wales and did not turn up and got beat soundly.

2 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

the residency rule engrained in international rugby has been there for some years and fair to say that Scotland do not have a national league structure so home development is stretched so sourcing players from elsewhere is a necessity (not the case in football).  

Plus even huge rugby nations like England use the rule to their advantage. 

13 hours ago, dan cake said:

Tuipulotu has a Scottish granny. Steyn's mum is from Glasgow. I think in yesterday's starting line up, only Van Der Merwe, Nel and Schoeman qualified through the residency rules. So, it's maybe not as bad as it might look if just going by the funny sounding names?