The Referree / Var thread.. - Page 18 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Referree / Var thread..

3 hours ago, slasher said:

He deserved to get sent off m8. No idea what was up with him tonight, Hibby pen was fair as well. Bernabei is fuckin hopeless and we need a new goalkeeper in the summer were the biggest takes out of that.
I think the manager will be as ruthless as he needs to be šŸ‘Ā 

Fair enough Slasher. I agree with your point on Ange being ruthless. He will not be impressed. He gave some players a run, a chance to see what they can do, and they let themselves down, he won't have any sympathy, that's why I trust him.. League is won,Ā  Cup FinalĀ  coming up, I get what he is doing, he has the luxury of experimenting with some players. Fair play to Hibs though...

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

So clancy wasnt being a cunt he was doing a good job šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

What? Away and lie down... Different folk have different opinions. I only saw bits of the match, I respect Slasher opinion, so shut the fuck up and mind yir own business..

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What? Away and lie down... Different folk have different opinions. I only saw bits of the match, I respect Slasher opinion, so shut the fuck up and mind yir own business..

So you posted yet another ill informed opinion, you get told you're wrong then lash out.

You really should learn to take it on the chin.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

So you posted yet another ill informed opinion, you get told you're wrong then lash out.

You really should learn to take it on the chin.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You really should mind yir own business instead of always commenting on my behalf. I left Canada to get away from your pish... I'm only down the road from you now now and it hasn't changed...šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

24 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You really should mind yir own business instead of always commenting on my behalf. I left Canada to get away from your pish... I'm only down the road from you now now and it hasn't changed...šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

You're posting on a public forum. If you don't want people to respond to you don't post on a public forum

There was zero justification for your post again but you have a good day anyway.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

You're posting on a public forum. If you don't want people to respond to you don't post on a public forum

There was zero justification for your post again but you have a good day anyway.

You watch what you say, I'm just down the road, I'm no in Canada... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. You have a good day aswell VA. I'm off to the seaside today, my favorite thing to do..

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You watch what you say, I'm just down the road, I'm no in Canada... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. You have a good day aswell VA. I'm off to the seaside today, my favorite thing to do..

If you were down the road from me you'd be on the south coast of England šŸ¤£

11 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

If you were down the road from me you'd be on the south coast of England šŸ¤£

Well, close enough. I'm no the sharpest knife in the drawer at times mate... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æ

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Who the fuck was the linesman for the šŸ¤£huns match?Ā šŸ¤£Ā Thank fuck for VAR, how the fuck that linesman thought Shankland was offiside is beyond me

It's no the first thing that is beyond you tbh.Ā  Stand on.

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Shut the fuck up ya daft cnut.. Awe you do is try and stir up shit. Do us a favor and fuck off for good !!

He's right tho. It's also beyond me why a grown man in his 50s would sign up to a football forum, continuously lie about who he supports, lie about previously being banned, attempt to bully people and constantly try to wind people up.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

He's right tho. It's also beyond me why a grown man in his 50s would sign up to a football forum, continuously lie about who he supports, lie about previously being banned, attempt to bully people and constantly try to wind people up.

I don't lie VA.Ā  Yes I have more of a leaning toward Rangers as I got taken to Ibrox when young.Ā  But don't like the bigotry bit that follows both teams.Ā  I go to some Rovers games.Ā  But me and a few pals have decided to pick a couple of games a month anywhere.Ā  It will be in the lower divisions.

14 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Who the fuck was the linesman for the šŸ¤£huns match?Ā šŸ¤£Ā Thank fuck for VAR, how the fuck that linesman thought Shankland was offiside is beyond me

I'm pretty sure that the still they showed on Sky and that's been seen on Twitter etc isn't what the flag went up for.Ā  When Shankland headed the ball forward he clearly wasn't offside as McGregor and 2 defenders were between him and the ball however just after that it looked like the ball may have came off Ginnelly (I think) and back to Shankland and that point he was in line with one player and another on the line before be tapped it in.Ā  I'm pretty sure the flag and check were for that second phase and whether he was in line with or ahead of that player.Ā  Sky very briefly showed it but kept going back to the one that was a million miles onside.

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

I'm pretty sure that the still they showed on Sky and that's been seen on Twitter etc isn't what the flag went up for.Ā  When Shankland headed the ball forward he clearly wasn't offside as McGregor and 2 defenders were between him and the ball however just after that it looked like the ball may have came off Ginnelly (I think) and back to Shankland and that point he was in line with one player and another on the line before be tapped it in.Ā  I'm pretty sure the flag and check were for that second phase and whether he was in line with or ahead of that player.Ā  Sky very briefly showed it but kept going back to the one that was a million miles onside.

Fair point FB, I watched the youtube highlights not the sky highlights

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Question. Is VAR going to be used in the Championship this year? Also, does each club have to pay for it?

Each club does have to pay towards it which is why Iā€™m pretty sure it wonā€™t be used in the Championship.Ā 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Enough said... Not to take anything away from Killie, but what a shocking decision...

1000011843.jpg

A former ref is also saying its not a penalty. Still images like that make it look worse. I'll have a look at the video of it.