The Referree / Var thread.. - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Referree / Var thread..

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

To be fair its been ok, there have been some good posters posting differing opinions in it. I agree that its a real shame the two of them can't just fuck off but this thread has been ok - no thanks to the person who created it

Rent free !!!

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Rent free !!!

Your brain is rent free kid.  Go and hire a scribe to tell you what to post.  I am not slagging pea brained people but you need to get a scribe.  Kid.  Show us yer tattoos agin and send people to bed in Scotland with a smile.

16 minutes ago, kumnio said:

There was no need for McCrorie to raise his arm. It was a foul, and the subsequent red card was never going to be rescinded.

McCrorie was fouled first, he tried to stay on his feet & run through the challenge, should just be like the rest of the cheating divers & fell to the grass.

9 hours ago, kumnio said:

There was no need for McCrorie to raise his arm. It was a foul, and the subsequent red card was never going to be rescinded.

He's running at full speed when his opponent raises his arm first. Would you just keep running and not bother to protect yourself? 

Fuck knows why I'm even arguing this, I'm trying not to get sucked into Scottish Premiership debates because it's a fucked pointless competition anyway. I'm not doing a good job so far 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

He's running at full speed when his opponent raises his arm first. Would you just keep running and not bother to protect yourself? 

Fuck knows why I'm even arguing this, I'm trying not to get sucked into Scottish Premiership debates because it's a fucked pointless competition anyway. I'm not doing a good job so far 😂😂😂😂

Would this be an appropriate time for me to remind you that I ...

nah, no-one likes a smart arse 👋🏼

5 hours ago, Debian said:

Consistency again lacking at Ibrox. 

Morelos booked for a foul that a few seconds prior against him went not unpunished.

Fuck sake Debbie.

The huns can’t get a penalty every time they are struggling.

The refs at least need to make it look real 👍

24 minutes ago, slasher said:

Fuck sake Debbie.

The huns can’t get a penalty every time they are struggling.

The refs at least need to make it look real 👍

I didn't doubt for a second you'd be watching it auld pal.  It was a slog eh, County did well.  I'd expect Malky to be at a bigger club soon btw

5 minutes ago, Debian said:

I didn't doubt for a second you'd be watching it auld pal.  It was a slog eh, County did well.  I'd expect Malky to be at a bigger club soon btw

If only Debbie lad.

I was otherwise engaged today and had to get my info off the old transistor radio 😂

They didn’t sound too enthused after ‘performance of the season’ at Tynecastle 🤷🏼‍♂️

16 hours ago, Debian said:

Consistency again lacking at Ibrox. 

Morelos booked for a foul that a few seconds prior against him went not unpunished.

Same at Pittodrie. Aberdeen 4th goal, bother players tugging at each others shirts, foul against aberdeen player - no goal 

Var used for the well penalty - 100% correct decision to use var and award the pen

Not sure if VAR should have been used when Hayes got elbowed in the face or not

VAR has given the conspiracy theorists a life.  Every decision now is questioned.  Away and watch croquet if ye are going to howl about every decision in football.  RA Cellic fans are loving it and scour every game to prove facts that they are the main victims.  Anyway I am away to church.  Free wine if nothing else.

46 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Same at Pittodrie. Aberdeen 4th goal, bother players tugging at each others shirts, foul against aberdeen player - no goal 

Var used for the well penalty - 100% correct decision to use var and award the pen

Players have been tugging shirts since Queens Park and Corinthians.  Leave the VAR arguments to Victims FC.

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Clancy was awful 2nd half, must huv been something in his half time cuppa.

Consistency, Nick Walsh let the Dundee Utd players away with timewasting time after time in the first half v Hearts on Sat and gave Ginnelly a yellow for next to nothing at the end of the game. Embarrassed himself there. 

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

https://fb.watch/ixq9yM9LpK/?mibextid=6aamW6

Dry yir eyes and stop moanin ya fuckin knob. Yees got pumped, end of !!!

I see you are back to your behaviour again.  It's the only way you know how to handle a conversation that you don't understand.  Just give swearing insults to folk.  It never stops.  Look at the papers this week about your club and weep.

3 hours ago, SamP said:

I see you are back to your behaviour again.  It's the only way you know how to handle a conversation that you don't understand.  Just give swearing insults to folk.  It never stops.  Look at the papers this week about your club and weep.

Top Of The League. Champions !! 🖕🖕🖕

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Top Of The League. Champions !! 🖕🖕🖕

Brilliant piece of literature. I see you have recently learned to copy and paste articles now.  That should make you feel more interesting.  Stand on.