The Referree / Var thread.. - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Referree / Var thread..

23 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Can you imagine being as ignorant as Ramy. Every day of your life you are right, everyone else is wrong. You ignore any reason or common sense around you, you swan around looking the club shop from your club has spewed all over you, you tell anyone who will listen who you support and think they care.............its bliss as they say

I'm almost jealous, to live a life where the only thing that matters is whether a football team wins or not, very easy to live when that team wins and has a huge advantage over others, its a care free life

What is the advantage? Please explain. Your jealousy is so apparant. I am living rent free in your head. Be respectful, I do not deserve these derogatory comments. I love my club, love life, as we all should.. It's not my fault Celtic FC win everything.. I love it, win every match, every trophy, that's why we support football.. It's quite simple.. Enjoy your day VA...πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‘

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What is the advantage? Please explain. Your jealousy is so apparant. I am living rent free in your head. Be respectful, I do not deserve these derogatory comments. I love my club, love life, as we all should.. It's not my fault Celtic FC win everything.. I love it, win every match, every trophy, that's why we support football.. It's quite simple.. Enjoy your day VA...πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‘

Β 

Β 

The prosecution rests

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Rent free.. You can't even answer this question? What advantage does Celtic have over others?Β  You brought it up? Now back it up, and I will respond. Respect...

I don;t need to back anything up to ignorant people because you will ignore it anyway, every Celtic fan I know knows they have an advantage over the rest.Β 

My point is you are so ignorant with your constantly stuck in the sand you actually don't believe Celtic have an advantage over the rest of the league. You have proved my point with out me trying

Β 

Don't bother asking again because you won't draw my in to your bull shit. I have no need nor any obligation to answer a question from you.

If I asked Big Foot how to spell referee he would give me a mouth full of abuse.Β  But wouldn't answer a simple question.Β  He is not an ignorant person I don't believe.Β  Just the brain the size of a blue smartie.Β  Blue and smartie.Β  I will retract that lol.

49 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I don;t need to back anything up to ignorant people because you will ignore it anyway, every Celtic fan I know knows they have an advantage over the rest.Β 

My point is you are so ignorant with your constantly stuck in the sand you actually don't believe Celtic have an advantage over the rest of the league. You have proved my point with out me trying

Β 

Don't bother asking again because you won't draw my in to your bull shit. I have no need nor any obligation to answer a question from you.

You can't answer it, and you know it. Don't come out throwing punches without being able to back your mouth up. I done mean to be disrespectful, but you cannot answer the question because you know fine well I will make you look foolish........again..

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Another daft post.. Can we not get back to the topic, and refrain from disrespectful remarks? It's all about opinions..Β  Respect mine please....Β 

Not a daft post Oracle.Β  You just don't get it.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Another daft post.. Can we not get back to the topic, and refrain from disrespectful remarks? It's all about opinions..Β  Respect mine please....Β 

I get the feeling β€œrespecting your opinion” means not voicing any opinion that differs from yours which makes the thread kinda redundant. I’ve tried a couple of times to have a reasonable discussion with you only to be told I’m in denial. Not a whole lot of respect for opinions going on there.Β 

22 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I get the feeling β€œrespecting your opinion” means not voicing any opinion that differs from yours which makes the thread kinda redundant. I’ve tried a couple of times to have a reasonable discussion with you only to be told I’m in denial. Not a whole lot of respect for opinions going on there.Β 

That's your opinion, and I fully respect it.. πŸ‘

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Ref have the foul and then was contacted to review by VAR.Β 

Β 

Β 

4 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Probably a foul by Dunne first, obstruction at the very least.

Unless there is something else not on the video, that's one of the worst ever red cards I've ever seen given by VAR

This ref has completely lost control of this game now.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Dunne at the centre of the latest episode again but only gets a booking. Not saying he should have been sent off but If the ref sees the above as a sending.off, Dunne has to goΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β