Hideous shirt for sale on etsy - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hideous shirt for sale on etsy

thesaint

Just had a hideously disturbing experience while on etsy site. Somebody selling a half Scotland half england fan shirt. Knew the world was going mad... but this is taking it down a whole new disturbing road. It's just too f.. king horrible to even contemplate that some fud would even contemplate this abomination. I will need to go and llie down in a dark room. 😢😢😢😢

29 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

IIRC there were hawkers selling half and half scarves outside Wembley when we played there during the last Euro's.

I almost always see them for sale outside Southampton matches too.

I don't know who buys them, but somebody must be. Weirdo's.

It is incredible. Imagine walking around Glasgow on the day of a Scotland match wearing one of those abominations. As you say some fanny somewhere must buy them. Certailnly hope that is something that i never see in person. 😀😀😀😀

32 minutes ago, thesaint said:

It is incredible. Imagine walking around Glasgow on the day of a Scotland match wearing one of those abominations. As you say some fanny somewhere must buy them. Certailnly hope that is something that i never see in person. 😀😀😀😀

Very easy to imagine people buying them as souvenirs. Not that I would, I collect digital tickets.