Duncan Ferguson...πŸ’ͺ🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🀣 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Duncan Ferguson...πŸ’ͺ🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🀣

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
13 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Big Dunc leaves Forest Green less than 6 months into a 5 year contract.Β 

Nae wonder - one win in 18 games and a last day of the season drubbing

Despite him supposedly planning for relegation and next season you have to show some progress lol

1 minute ago, Ally Bongo said:

Nae wonder - one win in 18 games and a last day of the season drubbing

Despite him supposedly planning for relegation and next season you have to show some progress lol

I’m surprised he lasted to the end of the season tbh, could be another Lampard/GerrardΒ 

Why it wasn't done at end of the season is anyone's guess. Forfar manager Ray McKinnon had just agreed to become his number 2 at Forest Green. Forfar have taken him back. McKinnon will have to have a great season now to keep the Loons fans happy.Β 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Β 

Screenshot_20230705_051542_Chrome.jpg

It was going to happen sooner or later. I thought at one stage someone might take a punt on Shelley Kerr. I see she's been appointed as caretaker manager rather than as permanent boss, so I do wonder if she's likely to get the job on a 'permanent' basis.Β 

As for big Dunc, I wonder where he goes from here. Well respected as a coach but obviously hasn't worked out in his first job as a manager. Does it put him off the role, does it put future employers off him?

7 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

It was going to happen sooner or later. I thought at one stage someone might take a punt on Shelley Kerr. I see she's been appointed as caretaker manager rather than as permanent boss, so I do wonder if she's likely to get the job on a 'permanent' basis.Β 

I’d imagine Emma Hayes would get a gig in the man’s game if she fancied it, doubt any male players especially younger ones would have a problem being managed by a woman

• 4 weeks later...

Was watching an old interview yesterday. Phil Neville was interviewing Peter Schmeical. Even Schmeical said he was afraid of big Dunc.. What a man..πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ Ώ