2023 Bucket list, or To do list.... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2023 Bucket list, or To do list....

Sooo. 2023. Anyone have anything planned they have never done and want to try this year? For me, its skydiving. Couple mates did it last year and said it was the coolest thing they have ever done. I want to do it. Don't know if i have the nerve for it though. Retiring from work in April, so why not.. My wife is not to keen on it, but you only live once. And for the regular smartarses, I DO plan on wearing a parachute.. Anyone else have anything they want to try or do....

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I am also going to try and not get sucked into arguing with every fucker on this board who has a go at me. Just walk away Ramy.. I'm serious, I lose the nut far to easy.. Atleast I can admit it.. So aye, be kinder to others.. 

You don’t have the brains or the willpower to do that 

15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I am also going to try and not get sucked into arguing with every fucker on this board who has a go at me. Just walk away Ramy.. I'm serious, I lose the nut far to easy.. Atleast I can admit it.. So aye, be kinder to others.. 

I could put something about you getting sucked into an argument on the Predictions for 2023 thread but that would be cruel. Anyhow you're five days into the New Year and are doing well so far.

I'm not really sure I've got big plans for this year. I've got another five weeks secondary school supply teaching coming up so I'll see how that goes. Apart from that I've always fancied getting into patisserie, I've got a couple of books on the subject and think I'll start giving some recipes a go.

In 2020 we had been planning to go on a rail trip around Europe, particularly Scandinavia but Covid intervened, so maybe that will creep back onto the agenda. I'd also like to see a bit more of the Hebrides so that's another possibility.

All the best for 2023.

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Point proven with your emoji 😂😂😂

Congratulations, you lasted about an hour 😂😂😂

As I said…….

It was done for a reason. I have just proven MY point. You cannot let anything I post go. You have to turn it into a sideshow. No name calling, no animosity fron me, just proved that I am in your head for the year 2023... 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It was done for a reason. I have just proven MY point. You cannot let anything I post go. You have to turn it into a sideshow. No name calling, no animosity fron me, just proved that I am in your head for the year 2023... 

😂😂😂😂

Related to the foreign football thread - my intent is to travel, as a family, as much as we can afford. Got the wee lad a half season for Rugby Park for his Christmas, so lots of long Saturday trips via Stewarton (take his granny for lunch) to Kilmarnock, so that will drain the finances but hoping to get abroad in the Easter holidays and to get to an Atalanta game for his 12th birthday in February. How did my baby boy get to be 12?????????🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by killiefaetheferry

47 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Related to the foreign football thread - my intent is to travel, as a family, as much as we can afford. Got the wee lad a half season for Rugby Park for his Christmas, so lots of long Saturday trips via Stewarton (take his granny for lunch) to Kilmarnock, so that will drain the finances but hoping to get abroad in the Easter holidays and to get to an Atalanta game for his 12th birthday in February. How did my baby boy get to be 12?????????🤷🏻‍♂️

I had you down for about 70+ 

Its my 60 th in December. Hoping to see Billy Joel in Madison Square Garden. Never seen him or been to New York so covering 2 off my bucket list if it happens .
My husband tried to negotiate with tickets for a fookin tribute act in London . 

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Its my 60 th in December. Hoping to see Billy Joel in Madison Square Garden. Never seen him or been to New York so covering 2 off my bucket list if it happens .
My husband tried to negotiate with tickets for a fookin tribute act in London . 

That would be amazing. The closest I got to Billy Joel was I saw his 3000 ft yaught in the New York Harbour when I was in NYC a few year ago.. I love Billy Joel... Legend..