craig gordon - Page 10 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

craig gordon

tartan davie

On 1/12/2023 at 1:18 PM, Bzzzz said:

So has he been on the bench recently as back up to our keepers? I don't recall seeing his name mentioned at all... 

I hate this eligibility pish, we should have more dignity than to bend over to anyone who is "eligible" when it suits them, ie when they realise they're not good enough for their "chosen" country. 

Agree

On 1/12/2023 at 2:57 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I cannae believe folk still want this clown. He is English, played for England, said he would rather play for England rather than Scotland.. Fuck off and stay in England. Wish I was in Clarke's shoes, this would have ended as soon as he opened his yammer praising England.. GTF !!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Agree

On 1/12/2023 at 3:58 PM, Caledonian Craig said:

Look I'd hazard a guess supporters will celebrate ANY goal scored by anyone. Are you telling me fans did not celebrate when Ched Evans scored after his sex charges? Of course they did? You are cheering your team scoring not celebrating a certain player.

It is relevant as an example of how things and opinions change in football. Marshall was a national hero on the night and then the devil incarnate for his error V the Czech Republic. Hunt around on this forum and people have said they don't want Marshall back and those saying he should not have been in his last few squads either.

Football supporters are so fickle and lots do have strong beliefs on what international football's rules on player qualification are.  Looser regulations are quite possible too becoming like rugby union where residency qualifies players to play for us. Others don't give a crap. Those wanting Gunn in now too will be quick as hell to turn on him if he makes errors. Does that then make them anti-English too?

Ched Evans got a retrial and was found not guilty. Bit of a shite example

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/14/2023 at 11:01 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I believe I would be included in that as I want him to have fuck all to do with Scotland. I am not racist against the engerlish, I just hate the cunts and everything that country stands for. I don't give a flying fuck if Gunn is dropped or not just as long as he never pulls on the dark blue of Scotland !! 

Most english people are actually sound as fuck but I wouldn't expect a mutant like you to understand this

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Most english people are actually sound as fuck but I wouldn't expect a mutant like you to understand this

Read it again. How long where you in line to view Lizzy? Problem with this country is folk have gone far to soft.. I won't even get into it as folk like you would never understand ! I am entitled to my opinion on the English. I have a few mates that are English, great lads, but I have had many run ins with the arrogant anti Scotland cunts !! Maybe more folk need to grow a set of balls and realize what a gift it really is to be Scottish and not bend over and take it up the hole from Westminster !! Fuck England  !!!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Read it again. How long where you in line to view Lizzy? Problem with this country is folk have gone far to soft.. I won't even get into it as folk like you would never understand ! I am entitled to my opinion on the English. I have a few mates that are English, great lads, but I have had many run ins with the arrogant anti Scotland cunts !! Maybe more folk need to grow a set of balls and realize what a gift it really is to be Scottish and not bend over and take it up the hole from Westminster !! Fuck England  !!!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Surely has to be one of the most contradictory posts I've read. Basically you hate the English because they hate the Scottish. Except for a couple of them who are all right. Oh, and lets just mention the monarchy for good measure. Couldn't be more stereo typical Celtic fan if you tried.

22 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I have read your post several times, you clearly state you hate the english. Not sure why you hate an entire country and its people, fair enough dislike the football team but all you've done is show yourself up to be a fucking moron and a bigot. 

22 minutes ago, rOsCo2 said:

Surely has to be one of the most contradictory posts I've read. Basically you hate the English because they hate the Scottish. Except for a couple of them who are all right. Oh, and lets just mention the monarchy for good measure. Couldn't be more stereo typical Celtic fan if you tried.

Nothing to do with Celtic pal.. Such a shame folk have your opinion.. Pathetic really...

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I have read your post several times, you clearly state you hate the english. Not sure why you hate an entire country and its people, fair enough dislike the football team but all you've done is show yourself up to be a fucking moron and a bigot. 

Oh don't worry hen. If Scotland and England ever go to war, rest assured I will be on the front line fighting for my country while you and the previous poster yir wee pal  0202kinobo or whatever the fuck his name is are sitting in a pub drinking Boddingtons and listening to Duran Duran. No wonder we are the laughing stock in the English eyes with gutless fucks like you !!!!

30 minutes ago, rOsCo2 said:

No idea why I am responding to this, but a discussion about a replacement for Craig Gordon has turned into an accusation that I wouldn't go to war for my country. Crazy times.

His small man syndrome kicks in when he gets excited. Another thread destroyed by a bigoted moron who should have ben permanently banned from here, if anything a ban may just help his own state  of mind

28 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

His small man syndrome kicks in when he gets excited. Another thread destroyed by a bigoted moron who should have ben permanently banned from here, if anything a ban may just help his own state  of mind

Wrong again. You see, this board isn't about you, or your wee Aberdeen pals that like to think they run the board. I'm sure there are folk that will agree with me, but don't post, which is fine. You have never liked me from day one, fine by me. But don't go on playing tbr hardman saying I need permanently banned for my own sanity. Fuckin ban me then, I don't give a flying fuck.. That will be the day I change my tune or who I am for a few arseholes that love to wind folk up just because of who they support. There is nothing I have ever said on this board, that I would not say to that person's face. Does not make me a keyboard warrior, it's just who I am, and some folk don't like it. Imagine, getting pelters because I have offended the English... You lot are the ones that need therapy, no me .. Rant over. SCOTLAND FOREVER..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wrong again. You see, this board isn't about you, or your wee Aberdeen pals that like to think they run the board. I'm sure there are folk that will agree with me, but don't post, which is fine. You have never liked me from day one, fine by me. But don't go on playing tbr hardman saying I need permanently banned for my own sanity. Fuckin ban me then, I don't give a flying fuck.. That will be the day I change my tune or who I am for a few arseholes that love to wind folk up just because of who they support. There is nothing I have ever said on this board, that I would not say to that person's face. Does not make me a keyboard warrior, it's just who I am, and some folk don't like it. Imagine, getting pelters because I have offended the English... You lot are the ones that need therapy, no me .. Rant over. SCOTLAND FOREVER..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

What the fuck are you on about? 🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I don't really have a dog in this fight but if I can just try and point something out.  You say you've not said anything that you wouldn't say to anyone's face.  Would you tell your English pals that you "fucking hate the English and everything they stand for"?

3 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I don't really have a dog in this fight but if I can just try and point something out.  You say you've not said anything that you wouldn't say to anyone's face.  Would you tell your English pals that you "fucking hate the English and everything they stand for"?

we both know exactly what he's going to say to this