Not able to renew memership - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Not able to renew memership

BigAl

I've logged in to my SSC account, but it says the membership is unavailable as you need to have purchased the previous period of membership.  I did and checked my purchase history to make sure and it's listed there.

Is anyone else seeing the same problem?

7 minutes ago, BigAl said:

I've logged in to my SSC account, but it says the membership is unavailable as you need to have purchased the previous period of membership.  I did and checked my purchase history to make sure and it's listed there.

Is anyone else seeing the same problem?

Sales start at 10am. 👍

4 minutes ago, Greg Houston said:

I wonder if anyone can help with this issue - 

My dad's trying to sort his out. He's over 65 but, the only option seems to be for the standard adult price. Any ideas how he gets the senior price?

When I renewed there were age options to choose from.

ie

under 16s

full membership

over 65s

9 minutes ago, Greg Houston said:

My dad's trying to sort his out. He's over 65 but, the only option seems to be for the standard adult price. Any ideas how he gets the senior price?

Just tick the ‘adult’ box. When it comes to the payment page for renewals it automatically switches to the senior pricing. 
That’s what happened with my lad’s junior renewal anyway 👍🏼

4 hours ago, Greg Houston said:

Just get the auld phukker to pay full price.

Pensioners are loaded .😉👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

17 hours ago, Kirk said:

On the fence if we will renew or not. Haven't gone as much last wee while due to various reasons. Might give it one last go

My advice? 

Get a cold beer, a comfy room, tv off. Dougie MacLean - Caledonia on and click the renew button. 

I fancy us this time. I think Hampden is going to see the mother of all parties.

4 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

My advice? 

Get a cold beer, a comfy room, tv off. Dougie MacLean - Caledonia on and click the renew button. 

I fancy us this time. I think Hampden is going to see the mother of all parties.

Some good advice to be fair. I probably will rejoin as there is possibility of me making some away games for the first time in about 4 or 5 years too

Got in straight away, cracking seats in C5 got to payment and needed a text code from card company which never arrived. Spent 20 minutes on the phone to them and had to end up going through the full process again, ended up in D4.

Just went to do this, am I right you have to sign in as each member and do it individually to get the discount? Couldnt get it to work any other way which is a pain as both my parents have had to go reset their passwords which is a trauma in itself

Feel like im one of the few who hasn't bought the match package. Can't guarantee getting to all games now especially the daft weeknight ones, sometimes just can't be arsed with the hassle. Changed days from when I would go any day, any time any weather.