U19s tomorrow - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

U19s tomorrow

Squirrelhumper

6 minutes ago, syecosse said:

Mebude, Adams and Ure looked good first half 2-1 Scotland, errors at the back worrying at all levels.

Scotland have been impressive and should be up by 4 or 5. Mebude and adams look really good and their dribbling and quick footwork is brilliant to watch. Obviously Kazakhstan are a poor team but the passing and movement from scotland has been excellent to watch. 

Well that was seriously impressive to watch. Kazakhstan are obviously a poor team but scotland looked great, the passing and movement was top notch and every player is comfortable on the ball.

Mebude, ure and adams were standouts. Mebude and adams have great dribbling skills and mebude is able to just ghost past players and has the ability to pick out a pass or cross as well. Only criticism is mebude should maybe be more selfish and go for goal more often rather than pass. 

Ure looks like an excellent finisher and hes got a strong build on him already. If he doesnt get gametime at rangers then a loan move to another spl team would be great.

Watched a few youth games in the past and usually been underwhelmed but that was pleasing to watch. 

Shout out to the Kazakhstan goalkeeper who actually played ok considering the barrage of shots and attacks.

12 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

They were brilliant. Mebude looks like a special talent. 

Can see why Adam and Mebude at Man City, Just hope, Mebude is commited to us going forward.

Going forward 5 years, Doak and Mebude, playing in a front 3 could be a  exciting prospect for Scotland.😍

2 hours ago, bookerman said:

Can see why Adam and Mebude at Man City, Just hope, Mebude is commited to us going forward.

Going forward 5 years, Doak and Mebude, playing in a front 3 could be a  exciting prospect for Scotland.😍

If those two end up being stars then a 433 might be a good formation for the future. Both doak and mebude both seem to be similar to sterling and mane in that they score plenty goals. 

I can see england trying to get mebude. His pace and dribbling skills were jaw dropping at time.

2 hours ago, ProudScot said:

Agree on all the above. Rangers May struggle to hold on to Ure too there must be English teams looking at him 

I'm pleased from a Rangers and Scotland perspective that Ure had a good game. I must say I watched him play a few times for the young Gers in the Champions League recently and was a bit disappointed but glad he played well today.

20 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

Well that was seriously impressive to watch. Kazakhstan are obviously a poor team but scotland looked great, the passing and movement was top notch and every player is comfortable on the ball.

Mebude, ure and adams were standouts. Mebude and adams have great dribbling skills and mebude is able to just ghost past players and has the ability to pick out a pass or cross as well. Only criticism is mebude should maybe be more selfish and go for goal more often rather than pass. 

Ure looks like an excellent finisher and hes got a strong build on him already. If he doesnt get gametime at rangers then a loan move to another spl team would be great.

Watched a few youth games in the past and usually been underwhelmed but that was pleasing to watch. 

Shout out to the Kazakhstan goalkeeper who actually played ok considering the barrage of shots and attacks.

Didn’t watch it but saw first game against Iceland and that was my criticism of Mebude. If he had been more selfish I’m sure they would have won that game.