Indyref 2 (2) - Page 80 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Indyref 2 (2)

2 hours ago, aaid said:

Watching Reporting Scotland tonight and the Scottish Government seem to be being criticised for the following:

• Ailsa Brighton being placed in Cornton Vale while undertaking a risk assessment
  • “interfering” with the SPS to get Ailsa Brighton moved to the male part of Saughton
  • blocking councils from cutting teacher numbers
  • Police and prosecution being too good so there being too many gangsters in prison

Only really Jim Goodwin that they’re not being blamed for. 

Your ability to see no wrong anything related to the SG I'd staggering. Fair play, reminds me of Ramy in anything celtic related.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Your ability to see no wrong anything related to the SG I'd staggering. Fair play, reminds me of Ramy in anything celtic related.

Unreal. First time I have a look at this thread, I'm thinking, might be interesting, I see MY name !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, aaid said:

So you’re one of these “don’t tell me what I can call someone” who is telling me what I should call someone?

he’s a biological man. Fact.  Personally, no issue with calling him she if he wants, but he’s a man. Women can’t be guilty of rape.  Only women with a penis, ie a man.

It's such a coincidence that this issue, which has nothing to do with the Gender Recognition Reform, happens so soon after the Gender Recognition Reform Bill is halted by Westminster and therefore is able to be conflated with Gender Recognition Reform

20 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

It's such a coincidence that this issue, which has nothing to do with the Gender Recognition Reform, happens so soon after the Gender Recognition Reform Bill is halted by Westminster and therefore is able to be conflated with Gender Recognition Reform

are you trying to suggest there are dark forces at play trying to undermine the SNP government?

51 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I mean it’s definitely happened at the worst time for the SNP but the crimes were committed in 2016 and 2019. 

No doubt the media are doing their thing but it might knock some sense into the politicians, not even just the bill but the whole discussion. 

Now this man might genuinely be a trans women but with self ID who knows. Almost trivialises gender dysphoria. 

9 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Sturgeon must have known of this case,if she didn’t it is incompetence if she did it’s absolute insanity that she let the GRA policy through in it current form.. I think it’s the later, 

16 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Sturgeon must have known of this case,if she didn’t it is incompetence if she did it’s absolute insanity that she let the GRA policy through in it current form.. I think it’s the later, 

Change the fucking record.  The only difference between you and Tartan_Tonna is he does multimedia ranting.  

Away and protest at Banff Academy, the comment above is as laughable as you falling hook, line and sinker for that pile of shite as well.

There are currently 15 trans people in Scottish Prisons. Some are housed in men’s prisons and some are housed in women’s. 

14 minutes ago, aaid said:

There are currently 15 trans people in Scottish Prisons. Some are housed in men’s prisons and some are housed in women’s. 

So the prison service are considering each case and making a sensible decision on where to place them. Imagine that! Still we'll turn this molehill in to mountain yet.

Edited by Och Aye

“The Guardian understands the court service designates the prison to which an offender is initially sent. From there, the Prison Service decides where to locate the offender. Bryson was being kept in segregation while an initial multi-disciplinary case conference was carried out on Tuesday, to assess the risks and consider longer-term placement.”

How the court service thought sending him to Cornton Vale, even in segregation, was appropriate is worrying. 

If this is true she should be thrown out of the party. I can understand her being against the legislation, I can understand her criticising it, but to go crying to the UK government to overrule Scotland's parliament - when you are an elected representative of a party whose entire reason for existing is that it doesn't believe the UK government should have legislative control over Scotland - crosses a line.

It might be a shite bill but the point of independence is we sort out our own mess. What she's done is tantamount to scabbing, IMO.

12 hours ago, aaid said:

So you’re one of these “don’t tell me what I can call someone” who is telling me what I should call someone?

No, I'm telling you what they are. A maie Rapist.

You can call a male Rapist who's playing the system and pretending to female, a female all you want

I'm more than happy to call them wheh they are.

11 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Yeah it's a Westminster conspiracy.  Jesus wept.

2 hours ago, aaid said:

Yet we thought fit to put a Rapist in a female prison until we figured out whet to do with him? Should have been nowhere near a female prison at any point.

1 hour ago, Och Aye said:

So the prison service are considering each case and making a sensible decision on where to place them. Imagine that! Still we'll turn this molehill in to mountain yet.

Why place them in a female prison at any point in that process? Should have been no decision to make. Can't be jailed for rape as a woman.

2 hours ago, Och Aye said:

No, they’ve already made the decisions. 

23 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Yeah it's a Westminster conspiracy.  Jesus wept.

Unionist not Westminster

Has anyone found the person that made the decision to put this joker in a Women's Prison ?

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

No, I'm telling you what they are. A maie Rapist.

You can call a male Rapist who's playing the system and pretending to female, a female all you want

I'm more than happy to call them wheh they are.

Why is this such an issue for you?