Indyref 2 (2) - Page 78 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Indyref 2 (2)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

It’s 100% genuine, they are shitting on the floors in that academy, all the parents are going off their heads 

Is it ?

I guess this post beats mine stating that a Ukranian Tank running over a car was Russian

FFS man

15 minutes ago, phart said:

It’s true, either that or the parents I know children are speaking rubbish,,, either way the whole student politics that the SNP have been lured into absolutely reeks of incompetence 

The UK Government  has tonight changed its transgender prisoner policy framework to ensure that the Scottish convicted double rapist won't be staying at Cornton Vale female estate unless he chops off his penis. All trans sex offenders will be moved to the male estate.

How unfortunate for Nicola Sturgeon that she didn't see this coming. Particularly after her comments on BBC radio 4 this afternoon saying it's the prison service that makes the decision on where they are housed. She didn't condemn the placement of him in Corton Vale. 

All of the rape enabling SNP MPs that voted against the GRC amendment to stop male rapists in female prisions will be disappointed by tonight's development.

Disappointment I'd imagine also shared by Petunia Murrell, when charges are finally brought around the massive scale fraud police investigation into the missing, woven through accounts, second independence pretenderendum 600K! 

Better not drop the soap in Barlinnie. Some of those violent inmates haven't seen a woman in a loooongg time!

SNP. Stronger for rapists. As long as they're not wearing a football strip of course!

A man's a man, for a' that. 

Happy Burns Nicht!

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/update-on-changes-to-transgender-prisoner-policy-framework

Edited by Tartan_Tonna

https://news.sky.com/story/children-as-young-as-three-queueing-for-food-at-night-soup-kitchen-in-glasgow-says-charity-boss-12793726

It's not a happy Burns night for everyone in Scotland.

Our Oliver Twist first minister and her Central Glasgow hockey stick mother - Alison Thewliss -- still can't find an indoor soup kitchen for the hungry homeless. 

In Alison's defence, she doesn't have eyes on the back of her head, which is why she's obviously missed all the closed down shops on Suchiehall Street.

Another night below the breadline in Ricki 2 snacks Brexit Britain and SNP run Scotlandshire. 

Tiny tim doesn't have time on his side like Nicola I'm afraid! Poverty doesn't wait. It kills. If only they identified as trans. They might get all the free money!

The multi story building directly above the hundreds of queuing homeless is empty. They don't have to look far.*

Sturgeon, your tea is oot.

building.jpg

Edited by Tartan_Tonna

Head of the Scottish prison operations says you don't need a gender recognition certificate to access a women's prison.

The robust risk assessment process: 

Double rape of women. 

Mike Tyslon, tattoo on face. 

Intact penis. 

Violence. 

Wig and lipstick - oh he's a woman now. Send him to the female pokey as per government guidelines! 

Edited by Tartan_Tonna

We are seeing the last days of sturgeon IMHO, so much mistakes and zero progress to independence, the part is split down the middle and many msp’s, Mp’s becoming extremely restless. Hopefully they do a blackford on her. Let’s see how committed to the cause she is and if she stays fighting for independence once she finally steps down or is pushed.

11 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

It’s true, either that or the parents I know children are speaking rubbish,,, either way the whole student politics that the SNP have been lured into absolutely reeks of incompetence 

I am still not convinced this is true, I had heard rumours a while back and I have seen the messages on whatsapp but not 100% convinced and why would the school pander to the kids and then deny it?

It's highly amusing watching this spread.

It's now in random forums where folk are saying the school have admitted it, they have not in fact they've denied it when asked by the press. Funnily enough on twitter there is someone with oil rigs as their picture with 15 posts on it and going on about how someone got suspended for barking at them. It's Poe's law in action.

It's a total carbon copy of what happened a couple of months ago in the US with the same "eye-witness testimony" that turned out not to be true.

I must admit for a bit last night I was trying to get on with some work and the whole thing would enter my mind and I would just start laughing, maybe i'm the stupid niave one, but it's mental just thinking about it.

Edited by phart

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I am still not convinced this is true, I had heard rumours a while back and I have seen the messages on whatsapp but not 100% convinced and why would the school pander to the kids and then deny it?

God knows, I know a few Gamrie lads who you would probably know that’s bairns are at the school. They are saying that it’s true. so unless it is one massive hoax going down to individual pupils then it’s seem legit. Heard that pupils were getting hauled over the coals for barking at them haha god knows but I really had got everyone rattled up

29 minutes ago, phart said:

It's highly amusing watching this spread.

It's now in random forums where folk are saying the school have admitted it, they have not in fact they've denied it when asked by the press. Funnily enough on twitter there is someone with oil rigs as their picture with 15 posts on it and going on about how someone got suspended for barking at them. It's Poe's law in action.

It's a total carbon copy of what happened a couple of months ago in the US with the same "eye-witness testimony" that turned out not to be true.

I must admit for a bit last night I was trying to get on with some work and the whole thing would enter my mind and I would just start laughing, maybe i'm the stupid niave one, but it's mental just thinking about it.

Well that definitely is not me, this is the only forum I go on

5 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

God knows, I know a few Gamrie lads who you would probably know that’s bairns are at the school. They are saying that it’s true. so unless it is one massive hoax going down to individual pupils then it’s seem legit. Heard that pupils were getting hauled over the coals for barking at them haha god knows but I really had got everyone rattled up

The same Gamrie lads are telling me its true, its easy to believe people we trust but even they can get hoaxed. It will no doubt hit the tabloids soon since the Nationial has it

What's true? That there are furries at the school or pupils are identifying as cats and doing "dirty protests" at not being supplied litter trays?

The former is possible the latter seems to be less so. The latter is also word for word the same as a hoax doing the rounds in America like 3 months ago.

Right I'm actually busy which is probably why i'm procrastinating with this stuff. I better stop it and get on with shit.

Interesting that Alba are polling at 0.4%.  I honestly can't see them suddenly deposing the SNP as the dominant party with such a tiny amount of support.  They are very active on social media but it doesn't seem that they are anything more than a very vocal fringe group.  Absolutely no traction with the Scottish electorate.  I don't regard them as "the enemy" as they are basically on the same side as most SNP members in wanting indy; they just have a different view of how to achieve it.

I do think Sturgeon has made a complete mess of things as far as indy is concerned, since about 2017 at least.  She has now painted herself into a corner and all she can offer as the unionists try to neuter Scotland is "We will not put up with this", the same nonsense that Ian Blackford spouted for years to no practical effect. Her obsession with GRR is baffling - it is going to end up finishing her political career at this rate.  I'd love to know who's pulling her strings.

1 hour ago, Alibi said:

Interesting that Alba are polling at 0.4%.  I honestly can't see them suddenly deposing the SNP as the dominant party with such a tiny amount of support.  They are very active on social media but it doesn't seem that they are anything more than a very vocal fringe group.  Absolutely no traction with the Scottish electorate.  I don't regard them as "the enemy" as they are basically on the same side as most SNP members in wanting indy; they just have a different view of how to achieve it.

I do think Sturgeon has made a complete mess of things as far as indy is concerned, since about 2017 at least.  She has now painted herself into a corner and all she can offer as the unionists try to neuter Scotland is "We will not put up with this", the same nonsense that Ian Blackford spouted for years to no practical effect. Her obsession with GRR is baffling - it is going to end up finishing her political career at this rate.  I'd love to know who's pulling her strings.

Alba are a complete irrelevance.