Indyref 2 (2) - Page 77 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Indyref 2 (2)

19 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I have to say I do agree with you about the fact that these placards and posturing with axes are all very infantile but not with genuine intent.

the problem of course is that where do you draw the line and decide what hate speech and oppression is acceptable?  If a bunch of rangers fans were posing with axes with comments saying they were going to chop up some catholics, how do you think that would go down?

It would be condemned , blamed on the minority,  then swept under the carpet like their ‘singing’ usually does.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, PapofGlencoe said:

I think you're a bit too keen to "win" arguments at times.  that's really poor to take it out of context like that.  if you read my whole point about conflating, i'm making a distinction.

I far from think people that feel out of sync with their stereotypical sex are deluded.  Think harder.  Really poor.  

I thought your post was very fair and reasoned. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11670803/Transgender-woman-guilty-raping-two-women-man.html

Scottish transgender male rapist on his way to the women's prison today. Look at his erect raping penis in the photograph as he walks into court.

I've never had any issues with trans people. Only bad actors. 

The English census results proves that they are connected to rapists and paedophile's like no other group. Bad actors of course. More likely. 

The reason Nicola wanted to delay her woke census. To screw the numbers. Fortunately the UK Government has stepped in to crush her self ID rapists charter. But the women in the female jail will be a social experiment. Too late for them. 

FnP7P6vWYAAyBPE.jpeg

received_3479420268944486.jpeg

Edited by Tartan_Tonna

This reaction to trans-gender is no more than the same reactions we have had in the past dating back to the dark ages:-

People were tried and executed as witches for all sorts of innocent reasons.

Up until the 1970s homosexuality was illegal.

Until only a few years ago same sex marriage was a no no.

And now it is transgenderism.

Give it time and the faux horror and terror about it will diminish.

Free speech the nation. Worth listening to.

Scotland's transgender judge debates feminist, on TV last night. Talking all things self ID and why male rapists should be housed with females. 

No wonder the male rapist today was sent to the female estate in Glasgow today with biological males like this man in the halls of power.

Just another day inSturgeon's tin pot woke Pariah state. No gender traitors allowed, they must be decapitated say the SNP!!

If only Nicola could abolish juries. Oh wait that's right. She wants to!! 

Edited by Tartan_Tonna

1 hour ago, PapofGlencoe said:

What's a delusion is to literally believe you are "born in the wrong body" and literally are the other sex.  To me, that's a separate issue to the above and surely a delusion, if not a disorder?  but it's being conflated. 

38 minutes ago, PapofGlencoe said:

I think you're a bit too keen to "win" arguments at times.  that's really poor to take it out of context like that.  if you read my whole point about conflating, i'm making a distinction.

I far from think people that feel out of sync with their stereotypical sex are deluded.  Think harder.  Really poor.  

In what context would someone be expected to take the above statement?   What exactly are saying is conflated?

51 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I thought your post was very fair and reasoned. 

appreciate that thanks Ms TYDER but i think that's me condemned. 

I'm going to take the huff and take a break from the tamb, or this thead, anyway  😅.  been a bit too much heat recently and this Tonna numpty is ruining the thread. and I have chores to do.  

hopefully indy will have moved forward a wee bit in the interim, who knows!  I'm definitely concerned by the indirect influence of the Wing Anon Shamon though and the acolytes; online scottish politics is the pits at the moment.  No quarter given.  ach, let's see.

45 minutes ago, PapofGlencoe said:

I'm going to take the huff and take a break from the tamb, or this thead, anyway  😅.  been a bit too much heat recently and this Tonna numpty is ruining the thread. and I have chores to do.  

hopefully indy will have moved forward a wee bit in the interim, who knows!  I'm definitely concerned by the indirect influence of the Wing Anon Shamon though and the acolytes; online scottish politics is the pits at the moment.  No quarter given.  ach, let's see.

I am very similar too Pap.

21 minutes ago, PapofGlencoe said:

I have been close to giving it a break myself, but I believe that is the aim, to make folk  weary and disillusioned .  
However, if you fancy doing some of my chores I will make it my top priority to hunt that Tonna lunatic off the board, he/she does not have a monopoly on posting screeds of unbearable shite ! 😊                                     On any other platform they would be gone by now, some of the accusations are totally unacceptable. 

I am not on any other site and although that reduces my knowledge somewhat it also keeps me on the right side of sane 🙂

For me this trans furore is just another thing in a long line of sticks to beat us with and fall out over. If it wasn’t this it would be something else. There is only one thing needed to gain independence and that is the belief that the numbers stack up. No politician is forever, they are all a mere cog in the wheel, people just need  reassurance long term. It will only come when that belief is there. 

Hope you hang around, we can do without losing good balanced posters. 

6 hours ago, Tartan_Tonna said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11670803/Transgender-woman-guilty-raping-two-women-man.html

Scottish transgender male rapist on his way to the women's prison today. Look at his erect raping penis in the photograph as he walks into court.

The English census results proves that they are connected to rapists and paedophile's like no other group. Bad actors of course. More likely. 

The reason Nicola wanted to delay her woke census. To screw the numbers. Fortunately the UK Government has stepped in to crush her self ID rapists charter. But the women in the female jail will be a social experiment. Too late for them. 

FnP7P6vWYAAyBPE.jpeg

But your self ID rapists charter already exists prior to GRR. I'm happy to admit that there are problems but it's not just Sturgeon or SNP or even Scotland.

https://www.lawsociety.ie/gazette/top-stories/2021/12-december/ex-inmate-gives-account-of-sex-assault-by-trans-prisoner

Also check the similar case of Karen White.

7 hours ago, Tartan_Tonna said:

FnP7P6vWYAAyBPE.jpeg

bring back Scotty

9 hours ago, aaid said:

It’s the same poll that came out a few days back, the National are just dripping out the results. 

I did try checking earlier in the thread but didn't notice anything recently on polls and checked Scots goes Pop but that seems to be all about Wings and TERFs too. Someone in MI5/77th Brigade must be laughing. 

Edited by exile

1 hour ago, exile said:

I did try checking earlier in the thread but didn't notice anything recently on polls and checked Scots goes Pop but that seems to be all about Wings and TERFs too. Someone in MI5/77th Brigade must be laughing. 

It is up on the wikipedia page:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_on_Scottish_independence

1 hour ago, phart said:

Quoting this part, as the people who might want to understand how they're being manipulated probably won't read the article.

But the story still spread. Ericka Menchen-Trevino, a professor at American University’s School of Communication, explained to the Guardian why she believed these rumors were catnip to some parents. “This story put together a few things that some people already believe are true: that people’s assertions of identity, especially [for] children, are out of control, and that our schools are out of control for allowing it,” she said. “It fits very well with some people’s prior beliefs, and they don’t need to fact-check [because] it’s right in line with what they believe.”

Joan Donovan, research director for Harvard Kennedy’s Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy, added that the fake story gained traction “because it allows [politicians] to dog-whistle their transphobia without having to say the quiet part out loud.

“What was once a transphobic joke about ‘what’s next, kids identifying as cats?’ became a soft target for hoaxers who knew audiences were already primed to believe outrageous things,” she added.

Flynn was really good at PMQs today and far more effective than Blackford

You could actually see Sunak and Braverman squirming