Football Banter..... - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Football Banter.....

34 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The greatest invention ever when yir team is winning. I'm still rolling on the floor from yesterday, and I have a crocked knee..🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can get a bandage from Action Man where you get your shoes Oracle

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I have a very close Rangers pal, and the last few days, weeks have been comical. We both give it, and no offence taken by either of us. He's a top lad, always would have my back aswell, as would I. That's the way it should be.. None of this bigoted crap !!

Ah, the old I've got a Rangers pal act to prove you are not a bigot.  You have admitted on here many times that you are a bigot Oracle.  If you are going to lie please be consistent and good at it.  Please.

20 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

At the risk of contradicting myself, may I suggest nobody posts on this thread except for the 2 leading protagonists.

We can all just leave them to it 👍

Wrong. I started a perfectly good thread. Then the troll who has been following me for weeks, starts with the insults once again. It's clear as sevco are a new club. Read the posts. I'm no half of anything pal..😉