Turkey (Turkiye?) squad - Page 9 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Turkey (Turkiye?) squad

N4Footsoldier

This is a pretty dire performance, and we are lucky not to be down more. Gilmour is too lightweight in midfield. I am not sure what Fraser is, but definitely not a right wing back. I would bring Ferguson on for Gilmour and Ramsey for Fraser. Also Gordon is a fantastic shot stopper, but his kicking is woeful.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Most of our best players are available so i expect us to be able to at least keep possesion for a handful of passes. Thats not alot to ask.

Yes. It's hard to watch. Passes to empty space, players being caught on the ball.

Not wanting to make excuses for them, but is it possible our players are not hearing each other communicate over the crowd noise (which seems remarkably impressive for a friendly?)

4 minutes ago, mcguffin said:

Yes. It's hard to watch. Passes to empty space, players being caught on the ball.

Not wanting to make excuses for them, but is it possible our players are not hearing each other communicate over the crowd noise (which seems remarkably impressive for a friendly?)

We look terrible compared to our last international games.