Turkey (Turkiye?) squad - Page 8 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Turkey (Turkiye?) squad

N4Footsoldier

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mccaughey85 said:

I think most of the team have looked poor. They look well off the pace and sloppy as fuck.

It's a hastily arranged friendly being played when the rest of the world is focussing on the World Cup, what did you expect ?

At least most of the players actually turned up which wouldn't have happened under several previous managers for a game like this.

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

It's a hastily arranged friendly being played when the rest of the world is focussing on the World Cup, what did you expect ?

At least most of the players actually turned up which wouldn't have happened under several previous managers for a game like this.

Most of our best players are available so i expect us to be able to at least keep possesion for a handful of passes. Thats not alot to ask.

1 minute ago, mccaughey85 said:

Most of our best players are available so i expect us to be able to at least keep possesion for a handful of passes. Thats not alot to ask.

Let me guess you were 4-0 up against turkey by half time on your game of FIFA and are scratching your head wondering why can't do that in reality ?

1 minute ago, mccaughey85 said:

Yeh its gotten slightly better tbf. Turkey have been impressive though. They look comfortable with the ball but lack cutting edge in the final third. They should be ahead.

🙄 thanks for that 😊

Turkey have been impressive but probably as we have been pretty poor. 

2 minutes ago, Templeton_Peck said:

Set motivation to zero..

Thank god there are less friendlies now. Waste of time

yup, pointless exercise, you can see guys pulling out of challenges as its not worth it