Hiya folks. My ban is over !!!! - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hiya folks. My ban is over !!!!

Well hello all, that's me allowed bac after my 20 day ban.. I see alot has happened since I got canned.....again !!

Two Prime Ministers, Celtic and sevco papped out of Europe, Var introduced and no good to Celtic, Aberdeen fans displaying a lovely banner at ibrox, ah the usual.. Nice to be back. I guess I'll have to be on my best behavior again, no ruffle any wool, I mean feathers... 

20 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Out of interest.  What's your record stint for not being banned?

To be honest mate, I have no idea. I get banned when the usual clique have had enough. They will moan to the mods, and that's me suspended. Childish if you ask me. It's OK for me to continually be abused, but that's ok. You don't see me running to the mods greetin.. This board should have VAR, let the people decide what merits a suspension and what doesn't... 

12 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well hello all, that's me allowed bac after my 20 day ban.. I see alot has happened since I got canned.....again !!

Two Prime Ministers, Celtic and sevco papped out of Europe, Var introduced and no good to Celtic, Aberdeen fans displaying a lovely banner at ibrox, ah the usual.. Nice to be back. I guess I'll have to be on my best behavior again, no ruffle any wool, I mean feathers... 

To be fair Below Average Sized Raymond we have heard this all before. 'I'm not going to argue anymore, get sucked into slagging matches, just going to ignore them etc etc..." then a few days later you are calling everyone cunts and threatening to stove someone's face in with a brick. Judging by this thread I am betting on a 'short' stay yet again.

39 minutes ago, thplinth said:

To be fair Below Average Sized Raymond we have heard this all before. 'I'm not going to argue anymore, get sucked into slagging matches, just going to ignore them etc etc..." then a few days later you are calling everyone cunts and threatening to stove someone's face in with a brick. Judging by this thread I am betting on a 'short' stay yet again.

I think you have me confused with somebody else. I will agree though, my stay will be short and probably my next ban will be permanent as we know who want that to happen and their heads are so far up the Mods arse, it will probably happen. I have threatened when it's gone to far, that's just me, albeit it is wrong. I do not however deserve to be called a cunt, bigot, terrorist, cancer to society, and my Fatherhood questioned, which is bang out of order as my boys are a no fly zone with me.. Of the mods see fit to ban me permanently, so be it.. I have every right to an opinion on here, without the threats of course.. Just be glad your not playing football against me.😉

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I think you have me confused with somebody else. I will agree though, my stay will be short and probably my next ban will be permanent as we know who want that to happen and their heads are so far up the Mods arse, it will probably happen. I have threatened when it's gone to far, that's just me, albeit it is wrong. I do not however deserve to be called a cunt, bigot, terrorist, cancer to society, and my Fatherhood questioned, which is bang out of order as my boys are a no fly zone with me.. Of the mods see fit to ban me permanently, so be it.. I have every right to an opinion on here, without the threats of course.. Just be glad your not playing football against me.😉

quite good at football are you Ramy!?

9 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

quite good at football are you Ramy!?

Phenomenal when I was younger, still am. I was about to sign a professional contract in Ottawa in the Canadian Soccer League, but my father passed away, the drink got a hold of me. I did play premier in Ottawa for years though. Brilliant striker, then I went to play at the back. Let's just say nae cunt would come near me. I had a reputation. Oh, and a Cannon of a shot, with both feet !!! 

26 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Phenomenal when I was younger, still am. I was about to sign a professional contract in Ottawa in the Canadian Soccer League, but my father passed away, the drink got a hold of me. I did play premier in Ottawa for years though. Brilliant striker, then I went to play at the back. Let's just say nae cunt would come near me. I had a reputation. Oh, and a Cannon of a shot, with both feet !!! 

impressive, but i cant see modern refs letting you away with that now! 

22 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Is it? How? Are you serious? Are you that shallow? Are you trying to get me banned again? Even you are better than that son....

No not serious but this is still all down to you.

10 years ago on here you would have been banned twenty times over by now, fifty times over… not a lie.

These days you have to be a borderline mentalist to even hit the mods radar. Yet you do… You are looking for it.

You are amazingly determined to make yourself into this faux martyr that even they can’t ignore you. You are an attention seeking hoor. All the vanity selfies etc. it is really boring.

3 minutes ago, thplinth said:

10 years ago on here you would have been banned twenty times over by now, fifty times over… not a lie.

These days you have to be a borderline mentalist to even hit the mods radar. Yet you do… You are looking for it.

You are amazingly determined to make yourself into this faux martyr that even they can’t ignore you. You are an attention seeking hoor. All the vanity selfies etc. it is really boring.

It's "whore"..

9 minutes ago, thplinth said:

You do not like me, so your post holds no water.. The only people that continually have a pop at me are well, we all know..

16 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Ramy just go away will you ?

Why, Malcolm asked me an honest question, and I gave him an honest answer. Not my fault you disagree, or did not like my response. Use the ignore button, apparently it works for annoying posters like me...

8 hours ago, thplinth said:

Is that right aye?

20221025_092100.jpg

This is wonderful 😂😂😂

No more threats or anything after saying yesterday he would kick fuck out of Aberdeen fans 😂😂😂 and he actually believes that people complain about him. 

I love it when this martyr like threads appear, such a laugh.