Energy saving tips for winter - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Energy saving tips for winter

7 hours ago, Kirk said:

How are you pricing this?

We pay monthly and wont even get close to spending that.

You’ve automatically moved to a variable tariff, Standard Variable, so there's nothing you need to do.

£3,301.46  per year

Estimates based on paying by Direct Debit

Tariff type: Variable

Tariff end date: No end date

We've estimated these costs including VAT based on your energy use over the last 12 months - if we don’t have these figures, we'll use industry averages. Rates may change over time and as per government guidelines

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

You’ve automatically moved to a variable tariff, Standard Variable, so there's nothing you need to do.

£3,301.46  per year

Estimates based on paying by Direct Debit

Tariff type: Variable

Tariff end date: No end date

We've estimated these costs including VAT based on your energy use over the last 12 months - if we don’t have these figures, we'll use industry averages. Rates may change over time and as per government guidelines

I wasn't worried was just wondering how the hell you are spending so much.

We got bounced about a few companies in the past few years as I think 3 of our suppliers went bust. Ended up with Scottish/British gas and seems to be going fine once we sorted out old bills etc. got £132 in credit just now, waiting to see how much of a dent my latest readings put into that.

18 minutes ago, Kirk said:

I wasn't worried was just wondering how the hell you are spending so much.

We got bounced about a few companies in the past few years as I think 3 of our suppliers went bust. Ended up with Scottish/British gas and seems to be going fine once we sorted out old bills etc. got £132 in credit just now, waiting to see how much of a dent my latest readings put into that.

That should last you until about a week on Sunday, if you're lucky. 😂