2024 Fixtures Announced - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2024 Fixtures Announced

kumnio

• kumnio changed the title to 2024 Fixtures Announced
3 minutes ago, hamilton wanderer said:

Well 5 of us are already booked for Norway 

Oooft! i was 3 clicks away from booking when my bro phoned me in a panic as 10min b4 he sent a text to tell me to book ASAP as the prices of the flights were going up appox. £10 every 5 min.  I would not have took any calcellation policy either.  I hope you did.

10 hours ago, Tartan Chris said:

Starting and finishing with home games is good I think, Norway home last match already has winner takes all feel.

Have to say in non tournament year having to play up to 20th June is ridiculous.

Couldn't they have had one international break with triple header again?

It is a tournament year though and the World Cup means the club season finishes later. UCL Final is on 10 June. Agree with you it's not ideal but think the options are limited. 

3 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Spain away October half term is a winner!

Any ideas where it'll be yet?

Put up a map of Spain and throw a dart at it, as that is effectively what the Spanish FA will do.....

Looking at their recent games, been quite a few games down in Seville and Malaga... would not rule out Alicante again.

BUT, they have also played games in Zaragoza, and in A Coruña (which is really out the way on the North-West tip of Spain.

54 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Put up a map of Spain and throw a dart at it, as that is effectively what the Spanish FA will do.....

Looking at their recent games, been quite a few games down in Seville and Malaga... would not rule out Alicante again.

BUT, they have also played games in Zaragoza, and in A Coruña (which is really out the way on the North-West tip of Spain.

Won't be Zaragoza as there is a massive festival there at that time with its main day on the day of the match