New Members Welcome - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Members Welcome

Unfortunately this forum isn’t really actively moderated these days - or at least it doesn’t appear to be.

That said, there’s been a handful of absolute arseholes who’ve been rightly banned but then continue to pop up under another name and getting banned again.  Personally I don’t understand that mindset and find it a bit sad and pathetic but hey-ho.   Often they have spare ids lined up ready to go for their inevitable banning.

I’ve no idea if you are one of these people or not, or who you might be and frankly I could care less.

Although, an account registered in December 2021 that first posted a couple of weeks back and has been fairly regular since then certainly fits the profile.  You’ve also probably given the game away by talking about the “last couple of years”.

People didn’t just leave after a couple of weeks, the mods probably caught up with their new accounts and banned them again. 

Edited by aaid

Hopefully the mods do aaid.  I just remember about a year ago there was a new guy who said he was a Rangers fan.  He only lasted acouple of weeks.  Whether he was a previous poster I don't know.  I have now been called RH and Kumnio in past couple of weeks.  It is tedious and boring to be frank.  Also lazy from the usual crew.

47 minutes ago, ger intae them said:

Sam, stop being dramatic and trying to play the victim troll……. the truth will out.

been here years and never seen dogs abuse………. unless it was deserved 😁

Exactly this

Sam is definitely rolling hills. A blind man could see it.

9 hours ago, SamP said:

Hopefully the mods do aaid.  I just remember about a year ago there was a new guy who said he was a Rangers fan.  He only lasted acouple of weeks.  Whether he was a previous poster I don't know.  I have now been called RH and Kumnio in past couple of weeks.  It is tedious and boring to be frank.  Also lazy from the usual crew.

7331126B-0C4D-436C-A827-29EE5A966707.gif.e4a0f7f42c8793811d3a99a7579f2c8e.gif

SamP.....

Were you the man behind this TAMB classic thread from six years ago ?

(synopsis: the OP claims that in the aftermath of a Malta vs. Scotland game, two of his mates who were "Catholic Rangers fans who do a lot of charity work" 😕 got set upon by an evil group of Scotland fans in a pub.)

17 hours ago, aaid said:

Unfortunately this forum isn’t really actively moderated these days - or at least it doesn’t appear to be.

That said, there’s been a handful of absolute arseholes who’ve been rightly banned but then continue to pop up under another name and getting banned again.  Personally I don’t understand that mindset and find it a bit sad and pathetic but hey-ho.   Often they have spare ids lined up ready to go for their inevitable banning.

I’ve no idea if you are one of these people or not, or who you might be and frankly I could care less.

Although, an account registered in December 2021 that first posted a couple of weeks back and has been fairly regular since then certainly fits the profile.  You’ve also probably given the game away by talking about the “last couple of years”.

People didn’t just leave after a couple of weeks, the mods probably caught up with their new accounts and banned them again. 

I've been away for probably a year or so as I got fed up with the same 3 or 4 profiles arguing with each other over fuck all, nothing has changed except a few of the names who are obviously reincarnations.

I used to love this board but it's not the same at all 

Still good to kill time when I'm laid up injured and full of morphine 😂

15 hours ago, ger intae them said:

Sam, stop being dramatic and trying to play the victim troll……. the truth will out.

been here years and never seen dogs abuse………. unless it was deserved 😁

14 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Exactly this

Sam is definitely rolling hills. A blind man could see it.

Thirded. 

The real giveaway is stuff like this thread. The RH guy is obsessed with playing himself (and Rangers fans of course) as the perennial victim. the question about parklife of course (obsessed by him also for some slightly gay(?) reason).

It is so boring though, like a droning noise constantly going in the background. And psychologically I dare say someone could write a book about it. This victim, poor me, poor me shite. And just making stuff up as if it is reality. It is really beyond trolling and more closer to delusions. 

I think you get these mad characters on both sides of the extreme. They become so all-in in their victimhood claims that they start to believe their own bullshit. And that is the road to madness. And that is exactly what they look and sound like.

Edited by thplinth

I don’t tend to take much notice of the detail…. Can see not many people here are aligned to my views on most things 😂. Enjoy the debate. Occasionally I can be a bit of a nob and put something deliberately provocative up, but mostly good natured banter with people I mainly disagree with and occasionally agree with.

2 hours ago, Malcolm said:

I don’t tend to take much notice of the detail…. Can see not many people here are aligned to my views on most things 😂. Enjoy the debate. Occasionally I can be a bit of a nob and put something deliberately provocative up, but mostly good natured banter with people I mainly disagree with and occasionally agree with.

I still cant work out if you are genuine or at it , think I will bang on every door of the street that backs onto McTeeko’s park till I find a Malcolm look-alikee waving a Ukraine flag and sporting a picture of Thatcher on their hall sideboard. 😁

Either way I think you are ok. Dont agree with the vast majority of your politics but , like a lot of people, pretty sure we all probably have more in common than we think. 

9 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I still cant work out if you are genuine or at it , think I will bang on every door of the street that backs onto McTeeko’s park till I find a Malcolm look-alikee waving a Ukraine flag and sporting a picture of Thatcher on their hall sideboard. 😁

Either way I think you are ok. Dont agree with the vast majority of your politics but , like a lot of people, pretty sure we all probably have more in common than we think. 

😂😂 cheers @TDYER63.   There are no pictures of thatcher apart from in the book “the Downing Street years” that I have.   Oh and maybe the Alan Clarke diaries, which, by the way are a great read, irrespective of your politics.

occasionally… just very occasionally, I am at it! 

we all want scotland to do well… that’s what binds us all.

On 10/7/2022 at 4:59 AM, SamP said:

Welcome to New March Members!Everywhere Bar the TAMB.  Seen a few new members over the last couple of years get dogs abuse from the usual folk and being accused of being some else.  They just left after a week or two.  Poor show.

Take the hint and fuck off then ya drama queen.. Classic RH shiterature.. Stand on !!

13 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

House prices in that street don’t look that expensive to me, that’s all I’m saying 😉