Ryan Porteous - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ryan Porteous

Bzzzz

10 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

If Doig and Hendry are impressed with Serie A (why wouldn't they be?) then Porteous should be directing his agent. He has all the raw talent to be a very good defender and if there's any country that could channel his aggression through effective coaching...

Absolutely.

Hearing washed up ex pros on Sportsound over the last ten years describe the English Championship as "a cracking league" and "a great move" made me cringe.

Reading that Jason Cummings is going to the World Cup is just very Jason Cummings. The sublime to the ridiculous throughout his career. Wouldn’t put it past home to score 1 or 2 and make a bigger name for himself.  Having said that I still wouldn’t have in our first 11, mainly due to his lack of pace 

8 hours ago, JECK said:

Reading that Jason Cummings is going to the World Cup is just very Jason Cummings. The sublime to the ridiculous throughout his career. Wouldn’t put it past home to score 1 or 2 and make a bigger name for himself.  Having said that I still wouldn’t have in our first 11, mainly due to his lack of pace 

Cumdingo nearly missed his opportunity due to losing his passport, it was found outside a McDonald’s on Bondi beach and returned to him via Facebook. As you say the sublime to ridiculous, daft as a brush 

11 hours ago, JECK said:

Australia must be struggling for players if he's going to the world cup.

2 hours ago, todd said:

Think it's just an indictment of their qualification path.

Indeed, they secured a play-off with the UAE after finishing above China, Oman and Vietnam in their group.

Fair play beating Peru on penalties in the intercontinental playoff though.

2 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Indeed, they secured a play-off with the UAE after finishing above China, Oman and Vietnam in their group.

Fair play beating Peru on penalties in the intercontinental playoff though.

That is a pretty decent result. As good as us beating Serbia on penalties to get to EURO 2020/1, I would say.

4 hours ago, dan cake said:

Badlose suspended for 6 games immediately and 2 later in the season for mouthing off about our Ryan, prick of man

There's wearing tinted specs and then there's your posts about porteous. 🤣🤣🤣