TV coverage for Ukraine game - Ukraine v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TV coverage for Ukraine game

Angstgoose

Does anyone know of any TV channels where game will be shown and where it is possible to do pay per view ie one off payments for game. Gutted I missed the Ireland game.

Ziggo showed the hame game against Ukraine here in NL but not Ireland game. Ireland game was on Premier Player but no way I am signing up to yet another football player and why do they not give an option to pay for one off matches.

Scandalous that with such an important game many of we TA scattered around the world won't be able to watch

Any ideas ?

Cheers

Angus

31 minutes ago, Angstgoose said:

Does anyone know of any TV channels where game will be shown and where it is possible to do pay per view ie one off payments for game. Gutted I missed the Ireland game.

Ziggo showed the hame game against Ukraine here in NL but not Ireland game. Ireland game was on Premier Player but no way I am signing up to yet another football player and why do they not give an option to pay for one off matches.

Scandalous that with such an important game many of we TA scattered around the world won't be able to watch

Any ideas ?

Cheers

Angus

You can sign up to Premier for a month for £15, if that's not out of your price range.

25 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Sorry I misread your post. I thought you were in NI, not NL.

No worries I signed up anyway. Though looks like they can see I am using a VPN. Will keep presevering 🤞