Ukraine v Scotland - discussion - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ukraine v Scotland - discussion

romanticscot

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Fraser had it before the Ireland game and has recovered apparently. 

Clarke said it appears to be a 24 hour bug. 

Sounds like Norovirus to me. Not very pleasant, but fit and otherwise healthy youngsters should mostly get over it in a couple of days. They might be bit knackered though. Important thing is to stay hydrated as it can make some folk vomit like a fire hose. I'm sure the medics will be on top of it.

4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Sounds like Norovirus to me. Not very pleasant, but fit and otherwise healthy youngsters should mostly get over it in a couple of days. They might be bit knackered though. Important thing is to stay hydrated as it can make some folk vomit like a fire hose. I'm sure the medics will be on top of it.

Yeah I’ve had that before myself. Not nice at all. 

Whatever it is hopefully nobody else comes down with it.

If we get out of this with a point tonight it will be one of our biggest achievements ever I think. 

52 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Fraser had it before the Ireland game and has recovered apparently. 

Clarke said it appears to be a 24 hour bug. 

Lucky cunts

I am just out of a near 7 day one

I think all our immune systems are weak as fuck due to keeping away from the general population as much as possible the last 2 years

3 minutes ago, Templeton_Peck said:

The formation will be interesting. We are playing 4 centre mids

The Ukrainians were quite threatening down our right for the first ten minutes last week. I don't know whether it was adjusting to the new formation or lack of communication but we need to ensure that Hickey isn't exposed as much as Patterson was early on.