Attendance last night. - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Attendance last night.

marinello

9 minutes ago, adamntg said:

It said it was 42,000.  Didn’t look like there were 10,000 empty seats to me. 

Me neither. There was a fair bit of space in the south stand right enough. Didn’t actually notice the upper south as for a change there was enough entertainment on the pitch . By about 8.15 pm I am usually thinking about whether  to get a roll on sausage or a bowl of bran flakes for breakfast next morning.
Was that opened ? 

5 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

42000 looked about right. There were a lot of no shows and empty seats dotted around. I expect there will be a bigger crowd on Saturday (although there may be no shows due to being in the pub all day) 😄

My daughter gets married next year and she has a wedding dress shopping day on Saturday afternoon. Being the mother of the bride I am obliged to be there …

I am probably going to be the first ever woman shopping for a wedding dress wearing jeans and a football top. I hope I dont burst into ‘ We’ll be coming’ after a few glasses of complimentary Prosecco 😁 

7 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

My daughter gets married next year and she has a wedding dress shopping day on Saturday afternoon. Being the mother of the bride I am obliged to be there …

I am probably going to be the first ever woman shopping for a wedding dress wearing jeans and a football top. I hope I dont burst into ‘ We’ll be coming’ after a few glasses of complimentary Prosecco 😁 

A dress with some tartan in it?

21 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Me neither. There was a fair bit of space in the south stand right enough. Didn’t actually notice the upper south as for a change there was enough entertainment on the pitch . By about 8.15 pm I am usually thinking about whether  to get a roll on sausage or a bowl of bran flakes for breakfast next morning.
Was that opened ? 

Yeah, just about full as well bar the very centre. 

48 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Took long enough to sellout, could be plenty Irish in. 

Hoping that isn't the case but we can't have it both ways if there are. Were plenty of our lads in home areas in Dublin. The genuine Irish lads are brand new. Juat hope there aren't arseholes with Scots accents proclaiming their love for all things Ireland amongst us