Parking Question cheers - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Parking Question cheers

ThistleWhistle

Not used the parking sites before. Parking is restricted around a radius of Hampden. Plenty free parking out with these zones but traffic can be a nightmare after the game depending on where you park.  I parked around Menock Road area of Kings Park for the Armenia game due to train strikes and took me well over an hour to get back onto M74

Yes, we used "your parking space" last night and plan to on Sat. £7 for a manned car park at Mount Florida. Worked very well and short walk to stadium. Was OK coming out the car park at the end but obviously busy on the main road getting out of Glasgow as you'd expect with the volume of cars on the road. Have also parked on the streets for free previously and was fine but we were later to the ground last night and a lot of side were used that we seen. 

Edited by YesTA

Have never used anyones drive so cant help unfortunately but on the few occasions I have been brave enough to watch Scotland sober have parked around the Battlefield area.
If you get there an hour before the game starts can usually get a space and only a 15 min walk from the ground. I think it would be easier doing that than parking too close as it will be pandemonium in the streets after the game.  Unless of course  you can get a post match cup of tea thrown in with the parking price and wait till the crowds have cleared 😊