SFA request Queen tribute - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SFA request Queen tribute

Squirrelhumper

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Mccoist and souness have been gushing over the Rangers tribute to the Queen in the champions league🤣🤣🤣

It's been comedy gold watching the staunch get all upset about others not conforming to the forced grief nonsense yet not one of the staunch has a problem with bigoted behaviour that goes on every single week at ibrox

Even the English teams went for a silence, GSTK and an applause at some point in the match but not Rangers, they had to be the most British, nobody gets to out British rangers 🤣🤣🤣

😂

I am missing  the ‘like’ button. 

There was a lot of booing IMO. From all around the stadium. As much as clapping. It started before the minutes clapping  was announced.
 In the area of the North Stand where I was there was about an evenly matched clapping/not clapping.
I kept a dignified hands in my pockets and my mouth closed ……

Edited by TDYER63
Clapping not silence 🙄

7 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

There was a lot of booing IMO. From all around the stadium. As much as clapping. It started before the minutes silence was announced.
 In the area of the North Stand where I was there was about an evenly matched clapping/not clapping.
I kept a dignified hands in my pockets and my mouth closed ……

Ditto me too. I did not boo but did not clap either.

But, but... I guess the SFA must need a new patron? since it must be such an essential role, to disrupt a football match. 

What minor royal might accept the role of nominal Commander-in-Chief of the Tartan Army?

14 minutes ago, exile said:

But, but... I guess the SFA must need a new patron? since it must be such an essential role, to disrupt a football match. 

What minor royal might accept the role of nominal Commander-in-Chief of the Tartan Army?

Problem solved !

Get Big Suze from Peep Show. 😃

Sophie Winkleman is actually a member of the royal family. Not kidding, her husband is fifty second in line to the throne.

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Problem solved !

Get Big Suze from Peep Show. 😃

Sophie Winkleman is actually a member of the royal family. Not kidding, her husband is fifty second in line to the throne.

This Sophie Winkleman?

Sophie Winkleman Lady Frederick Windsor Best Outfits | POPSUGAR Fashion UK