TA KRAKÓW - TOURS TICKETS & TRANSFERS - UPDATE & DISCOUNT CODE - Ukraine v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TA KRAKÓW - TOURS TICKETS & TRANSFERS - UPDATE & DISCOUNT CODE

Kraków Scot

I’ve posted previously about tours, as I've been getting lot's of PM's and questions.  Since then I've done lot’s more research and wanted to update the previous information.  

I ended up contacting 15 tour companies, 7 replied and I've selected the top 4.

1. MRSHUTTLE - with TA Discount Code

Auschwitz- Click to Book from 199zł
Salt Mine  - Click to Book from 199zł
Auschwitz & Salt Mine Combo from 369zł

This is the only company who agreed to provide a discount for the TA booking tours. 
They agreed to a 5% discount (not much, but enough to cover a couple of beers!) if you use the code:-  
TARTAN ARMY DISCOUNT

Enter the code at Extra Information (your order summary)
Then Proceed to checkout and enter it again at the Promo Code section , which is under t:he price summary-

zbpfYEAS3YqWW0xZvsJSSiX6ffYe-N8bUjAFW13_oivOlFJWT8h4_tGVjRWO9w8HVlMQB5vVMhBYvMZ2Z7TWougk7046Jl-K6KYe8-zk1gW_7sNrXhXugMhR7kvXQkOvevsi04XbVXpc2FRTHCQOjtswsXHRt2_I1vX_K4aRXFCW1FC4Z1e3FG4lnwkIDyrqO6nuFQnzwk9Dy2mXDunxCxMjddocYiasuq3AQS7UF5Ac8mkUSeYw5Qm8l-3lkSrOOqVcAFQJIlCVTrBf-8zgHkKIGQ7CLc1SZ9QzAz6GDc-QMqnk5z_2-iD5c_b1aBSSbBr30O3aqJwb_I2kLRqPdzl97qrIS-Zwl-t2Ymvbh8XlXy6xBHAQ

2. YES KRAKÓW (guid name, I have a FB group with same name, from 2014, but NO Connection to this co.)
A more premium, private service.
AUSCHWITZ - from 47 euros - price varies depending on no. of people
SALT MINE - from 44 euros - price varies depending on no. of people

TO BOOK USE THE CODE :- TARTAN ARMY
Yes Kraków do not have an online booking form, instead they use a very responsive, 24hr Live Chat, or you can email them.

"Our company provides only private transportation services. It means that always car with the driver is only for people who order our services. If it will be a couple that car will be only for them, provided mostly by premium vehicles like BMW, Mercedes-Benz or Audi. On board we provide bottled water for each passenger and access to free Wi-Fi.   In our offer we don’t have shuttle services as our priority is comfort of the passengers and their freedom of choice in all ways. With private transportation services they always could adjust the trip to their needs."

3. CRACOW TOURS  - CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Auschwitz from 42 euros

4. DISCOVER CRACOW - CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Auschwitz from 50 euros
Salt Mine from 50 euros

If you have any questions please let me know.

Remember for Auschwitz you need to supply your details as shown on your passport and take your passport with you.

See you in Kraków!

Tours update.png

Is anyone doing an Auschwitz private tour on the morning / early afternoon of the game?

If so, is there any room for one more? (I'm considered a well behaved and responsible adult 🙂)

Just trying to piece things together all a bit last minute

Cheers