Kraków Tartan Army T-Shirts - Ukraine v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kraków Tartan Army T-Shirts

Kraków Scot

Krakow TA T-Shirts
I had a T-shirt printed for the game, and it occurred to me that perhaps some of the TA may be interested in having one as a keepsake. The design is the Kraków City Banner, which just so happens to feature the Kraków City Emblem, superimposed on a saltire.

The T-shirts are 90zł (Approx £16 at todays rate)
If anyone is interested in having one, please email me:-  david.mcgirr (at) gmail.com  
including: name - size - colour - preferred payment method

They are ‘Malfini’ unisex heavyweight 200g cotton.  I received mine last week, and the quality of the T-shirt and printing is very good. I’ve added a pic of the actual T-shirt alongside the design graphic. (I guess the graphic could be tweaked a little - within reason!!, if you think it could be improved, please PM me) |

My plan would be for them to be collected at Klub Pod Jaszczurami on the main market square, the same venue as Tam & Ted’s pre-match gigs, and the Sunshine Appeal collection hub.

I’d rather not post any as this will add to the costs and thanks to another Brexit Bonus, you’d have to pay import fees, though I can look into this to get actual costs etc.

As the T-shirts will be made to order I need to insist on payment in advance.  And will need to put a cut off date once the supplier confirms lead time & delivery etc.

I realise that most of you don’t know me, and may be suspicious about paying up front, feel free to google my name & Kraków which will show I’m a real person, not a scammer. Also, I have been helping out several of the TA and charities with support for the visit to Kraków, including composing the TA Guide to Kraków, which you may have seen.  

I’ll share my Revolut GBP account, my UK Bank account and a Paypal account to offer a choice of payment methods.

First time doing this, so hopefully it goes smoothly!!

TA Krakow Tshirt sales.png

Edited by Kraków Scot
clarifying details required to order size etc