Ticket Wanted - Ukraine v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Wanted

Macca1903

4 minutes ago, calum83 said:

looking the ticketbox site i think they were looking for a passport number and phone number. it might be diffrent for a home game and surely you dont have to have ukraine phone number as lots of pols might want to go as well 

Ehm - have you thought that through?

Your punctuation also needs attention callum83.

15 hours ago, calum83 said:

looking the ticketbox site i think they were looking for a passport number and phone number. it might be diffrent for a home game and surely you dont have to have ukraine phone number as lots of pols might want to go as well 

Also many Ukrainians will be in Poland. Just use your hotels phone number if it’s a problem. 

J

On 9/10/2022 at 6:19 PM, tattiescone69 said:

Very tricky website to register on , looks like you need a Ukrainian phone number 

No, its very easy and no problems.

My wife purchased her tickets for the game in Glasgow via that site using her UK Phone number, address and passport number.

2 hours ago, wanderer said:

No, its very easy and no problems.

My wife purchased her tickets for the game in Glasgow via that site using her UK Phone number, address and passport number.

It wants to send a confirmation number to your phone , I've tried every combo from +44 ,  0044 and 44 and nothing has come through

Spoke to contact at UFA this morning (need a ticket for wife) and he will ask, but on a side note, UFA were distributing local press passes today for the game.

Also, tomorrow night Dynamo Kyiv play a Europa League match in the same stadium, and the grand total of 700 tickets have been sold for the match so far!

37 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Spoke to contact at UFA this morning (need a ticket for wife) and he will ask, but on a side note, UFA were distributing local press passes today for the game.

Also, tomorrow night Dynamo Kyiv play a Europa League match in the same stadium, and the grand total of 700 tickets have been sold for the match so far!

700 tickets! There will be tonnes for us. Just need to put them on sale. Game is a week Tuesday. Hopefully after the Dinamo game.

J