Scotland v Ukraine-here we go again - Page 12 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v Ukraine-here we go again

thesaint

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Bobby Russell's Lovechild said:

Watching the highlights, what a game Hendry had. Even had a hand in Dykes' second by taking the Ukrainian lad away from the post. McTominay too 👍

Can’t think of anyone that didn’t play well. Armstrong was a bit frustrating with the chances he missed but he did well to get into those positions in the first place. He could easily have scored 2 or 3.

2 hours ago, Bobby Russell's Lovechild said:

Watching the highlights, what a game Hendry had. Even had a hand in Dykes' second by taking the Ukrainian lad away from the post. McTominay too 👍

Really hope he gets chances at cremonese because he was finally starting to build a career in belgium.

Club brugge have started the league poorly this season so maybe the manager he fell out with might get the sack which might open up a chance to head back there after his loan. 

Cremonese is going to be a tough gig imo. They are a small club and they are already in the relegation zone. It will be a tough relegation battle there and hendry will have to try and shine in a poor team. Just hope that maybe a good english championship team with potential to move up or a decent team in europe takes a chance on him at the end of his loan spell. 

I think the more experience hendry gets the more he will flourish into an excellent centre back capable of being consistently good. 

1 hour ago, mccaughey85 said:

Really hope he gets chances at cremonese because he was finally starting to build a career in belgium.

Club brugge have started the league poorly this season so maybe the manager he fell out with might get the sack which might open up a chance to head back there after his loan. 

Cremonese is going to be a tough gig imo. They are a small club and they are already in the relegation zone. It will be a tough relegation battle there and hendry will have to try and shine in a poor team. Just hope that maybe a good english championship team with potential to move up or a decent team in europe takes a chance on him at the end of his loan spell. 

I think the more experience hendry gets the more he will flourish into an excellent centre back capable of being consistently good. 

The manager he fell out with is at Ajax

2 hours ago, todd said:

Any news on Tierney?  Someone said he was sitting on the pitch shortly before being subbed.  The guy's made of glass so I'm always on edge when he shows any sign of discomfort! 

I think he was just knackered. 

I read an interview he did earlier today and he was talking about how he felt sorry for Patterson for getting injured and didn’t mention anything about himself picking up an injury.