Foreign football - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Foreign football

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, dan cake said:

Hopefully Potter takes it if offered, don’t want ex Chelsea captain and assistant manager Stevie Clarke being linked

There's about as much chance of me getting offered it as Steve Clarke.  He's not even listed in the top 30 by the bookies (the Chelsea Women's manager is to give you an idea!).

2 minutes ago, stocky said:

Here fishy, fishy. 🎣🎣🎣

I'm not one for fishing.  Was a genuine conversation I had with a guy I work with around the chatter down there.  He also said they think it's unlikely with Celtic in the Champions League so I told him they can hang fire till November.

21 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I'm not one for fishing.  Was a genuine conversation I had with a guy I work with around the chatter down there.  He also said they think it's unlikely with Celtic in the Champions League so I told him they can hang fire till November.

Also mentioned the owners very unhappy about the negative football being played under Tuchel 

2 hours ago, morrie21 said:

RB Leipzig binned their manager and his coaching staff earlier today too. 5 points from the first five Bundesliga fixtures before getting hounded 4-1 at home by Shakhtar last night in Champs Lge Group F deemed not good enough by the Leipzig decision makers.

I saw the highlights of that game. Apparently shaktar had 5 shots in total, 4 on target and they all went in.

13 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

He must be about 40 by now?! 

A mere youthful thirty three !

I get what you mean though, he was in the spotlight as "one to watch" since he was a teenager.

Seem to remember him and Zander Diamond had a bizarre conversation about the Pope's visit to Scotland on social media that got leaked to the press 😄