Just found this on You tube... Belter.. - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just found this on You tube... Belter..

Big Ramy 1314

7 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

A shite, cringeworthy song sung by a mediocre, third rate comedian and the video is on Facebook not YouTube.

I swear this place is full of utter tits. No wonder some folk don't bother posting anymore with cnuts like you slobbering yir usual pish... I think this song is an absolute classic.. I bet you love Doe ah Dear, now that is fuckin cringeworthy...

14 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Funnily enough Ramy my Ally's Tartan Army single ended up in Ontario. Faither sent it off to my auntie along with Mull Of Kintyre. TBH after the disaster of Argentina he was glad to get shot of it.

That's quality. We had it over here, obviously before we emigrated to Ontario.. Ma Da would be drunk on a Friday night and it would come on blasting. Then ma mum shouting at him to turn it down. Awe the memories...😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

4 hours ago, Och Aye said:

For a bonus point. What was the B side of Ally's Tartan Army? No googling mind!!!

"A want tae be a punk rocker but ma mammy wulnae let me...."

TBH I was more hacked off about that getting sent to Canada than the A-side.

4 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

"A want tae be a punk rocker but ma mammy wulnae let me...."

TBH I was more hacked off about that getting sent to Canada than the A-side.

I remember the words anaw. I want tae be a punk rocker but ma mammy wullnae let me, she sais if ahm a punk, she will throw me oot and hit me...🤣🤣🤣